There is no middle ground...

Go down

There is no middle ground...

Post by julia4jesus on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:34 am

[center][b][b]Read this word 'middle ground' some place and that made me think.
There's no middle ground for us as believers in Jesus Christ and this is a reality!
One either belongs to our Lord and obey Him or they live under Satan's control. Either we belong to the 'Kingdom of light' or to the 'kingdom of darkness'.

❤Colossians 1: 12 "..giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you [ Some manuscripts us] to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light."

With God it's either White or Black...there's no grey areas.
To God a lie is a lie & a sugar coated lie does not become the truth.
We often tend to compromise on our commitment with God by living in the KINGDOM OF LIGHT and flirting with the WORLD.

❤Numbers 25:1," While Israel was staying in Shittim, the men began to indulge in sexual immorality with Moabite women.."

We can't stand for long with one leg in the KINGDOM OF LIGHT & the other in the enemy's camp.
This is the Most dangerous place to be in so be on guard.
We can go to the 'enemy's camp' to take back all that he stole from us but let's not linger there too long, for the enemy takes us off guard.
Let's not go to our old neighborhood to have a peek at our old hangouts & taste a bit of the past pleasures, then Satan will trap us as he's waiting to make a child of God yield to his temptations.
We must make a bold choice to stand up to be seen, speak up to be heard for JESUS.
We need to choose who we serve.
Can we boldly say what Joshua said?
"AS FOR ME & MY HOUSE WE WILL SERVE THE LORD."
We can't stand for long in the middle pleasing the WORLD & GOD.
One needs to make sure he/she is on the right side..(the road that leads to heaven!)
Are you sure which side you stand???
❤Matthew 7:13," "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it."
Do you know which road you travel, is it the 'narrow road' that leads to Heaven, or the 'Broad road' that leads to 'Hell'??
May Abba Father bless you richly,
Julia
julia4jesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum