A mass of people gathering & Death of a newborn....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A mass of people gathering & Death of a newborn....

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:45 pm

Hello evrybody,

I had this dream this morning...I was on my way home from visiting my neighbor. as I was going to my apartment I looked down the street & I seen a group of kids outside playing. It was late & I was wondering why there were out playing then I remembered that there was a meeting going on. Next thing i know, I'm in this stadium I look around & there were so many people there that there was barely any standing room i could hear everyone talking & asking questions mainly about health care bebefits, I heard some questions about the people & their homes, & about war. In front of me were three people sitting at a table. two of them were white & the other one black. two men, one woman. The first man was really young, the second man, was middle age with white hair, & the woman was really old with black hair. she dyed her gray hair. When I seen this for some reason president Obama crossed my mind I could hear him speaking to the people & they were cheering then I seen Mcain flash across my mind....This whole gathering of people the president speaking, & the three people in front of me made me feel uneasy & nervous I had a feeling that this was'nt going to do anybody any good....Then the dream changes again & i'm in a different part of the stadium there are nurses & doctors in white coats walking around treating the sick. there was a woman who was in "Travail" I think that word means Labor correct me if I'm wrong. flower she was doing fine at first then they had to put an oxygen mask because she could'nt breathe. She gave birth to a boy then the room got really quiet & this doctor walks in & I realize its my mother. any questions, the nurses had my mom was the one they had to go to....She was really upset she delivered the baby boy but he died. She said she got him out, they cleared his mouth & nose so he could breathe. He was crying & latched on to her coat & he died. My mom was really upset. praying thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A mass of people gathering & Death of a newborn....

Post by bluejeankid on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:50 am

:HiBye: Raye 87. Is there something that you have been working on or expecting to come to past. Like the birth of a baby. We get all excited and get prepared. We ask lots of questions, we expect that our plans will work out as expected but in the back of our minds we also think what will happen if it doesn't work out that way? Of course if you work soooo hard on something you want it to live, to come to past but what if it doesn't? But you stated in your dream you knew that it wasn't going to do anybody any good. So looks like you are right and God is confirming it. Now ask the Lord what He would have you do. I pray that this will bless you. If this is offensive to you please forgive and praying for me.

:cmere: my best to you.
BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top