bmw testdrive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bmw testdrive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:57 pm

,,i was driveg nu bmw 5 series, ,it felt great, i kud see the road ahead,, the car had blak interior ,i was gonna buy it, then thort about a lexus,, ,,then thort about dealing wiv the salesman, and how i mite getta gud deal,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bmw testdrive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by MrsLena on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:51 am

When I see luxurious cars, I think of a big life upgrade
Has there been a temporary addition to your life recently?

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bmw testdrive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:32 am

hmm ok ther mrs l,,,,,,,,,,,,um nothg added yet, but i can go wiv the big life upgrade, ,,i hadda simila drm 4 that aswell,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:18 am

Hi, D -

What stands out to me with your dream is that you had two possibilities - both would be really good! You were trying out the BMW, and you were nearly committed to it, but then you considered another option and the advantages you might have while dealing with the salesman.

The saleman, to me, would be whoever would work out the details of the 2nd option. Anything going on in real life that fits these scenarios? Also, did you feel that either car was the "right" choice for you, or did it not make a difference?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:34 pm

hee hee hi m, um nuthg rite now, the bmw been mi car desire 4 a` long tme, the lexus, isa grt reliable car ,probly more so than the bm, holy moly ,,i guess it was more of a angle 2 try on the salesman so i dont go all gooey ova the bmw, ROTFL an be a easy sale, what

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum