Ex again.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ex again.....

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:05 am

I didnt record this one right away...so I lost some of the info. The basic just to the dream was I was wondering how my ex was doing. I wondered if he ever got married or had kids. In the dream I thought about contacting him.

In the past, this ex symbolized my estranged brother.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex again.....

Post by cheri-rose on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:55 pm

Hmmm, my first thought was to wonder what is your brother doing in his life right now. Two of my favorite scriptures relating to dreams are as follows:

1 Corinthians 2: 11-13--For who among men knows the things of a man except the man's spirit within him.

Psalm 16:7--even at night my heart instructs me.

We know that there are three sources for our dreams and one can be our own spirit. Could it be that, unconscious to you, you have been wondering about him , wondering what he is doing? That is assuming you don't have full details on his current life?

Best,

cheri-rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:46 am

Thanks Cheri-rose,

Yes my bro is in jail, I dont have any contact with him. Im hopeful he is doing ok. He is going to be in there for the next 5 or so years. I do wonder how he is...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum