The Price Is Right...Elevator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Price Is Right...Elevator

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:59 am

The dream began with me on an elevator with a girl. She seemed familiar to me, although I don't know what she looked like now that the dream is over. She was a contestant on a game show that seemed to be The Price is Right. I was the host. Now, as we rode the elevator, we'd stop on a floor and the doors would open up to reveal the next stage of the show - some game where she'd have to guess the value of whatever was in front of her. The actual "playing" of the game didn't seem to be a focus of the dream. However, there was some fixture (like a show prop or decoration) that was present with each level upon opening the door. With each level, it appeared to become cheaper and cheaper. By that, I mean the prop, itself, was deteriorating. At some point, we had to stop the game because something more important had happened.

The doors behind us in the elevator opened, and we stepped out into a hospital-type scene. Actually, now that I think of it, it reminded me a bit of the nursing home where my grandfather was. There were quite a few people in the hallway, and the place had this feel like it was for celebrities. I looked behind us, and sitting at the end of the hallway next to some unknown people was Jay Leno - he seemed to be waiting for someone else. He was very recognizable as a celebrity, and I pointed him out to the girl who was with me. She got rather excited and wanted to meet him, and I advised her on how to go about it. Basically, I told her that she shouldn't approach him all starstruck, but to greet him as a person - not a celebrity. In fact, I told her to act more like she wasn't even aware of his celebrity status. I also pointed out that we were in a hospital, as was he, so he was obviously here because someone close to him was being treated. He also didn't appear 100% crisp and clean, like you'd see in TV. He had everyday clothes on, his hair was just a notch off of perfect, and he clearly looked tired.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Price Is Right...Elevator

Post by dreamster on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:36 am

thisa orsum drm m.

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:25 pm

I've been wondering about this one for most of the day, D. Hmmm...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:38 pm

yep scratching chin perhaps sumone u know things will escalate,,but will dissapate as time goes by, an u will council :hairraising: gurl on how 2 relate 2 ppl on a natral level an not be overwhelmed by ther exterior, praiseGod ,,perhaps not judgeing a book by its cover, referee Scratch Chin ,,im sure thers more 2 this, ,,,,,,,,,,,d sweet dreams 2

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:48 pm

INteresting! is there anything in your life that as you go further into it, is actually getting worse, losing value in your eyes? in the end, the whole thing just ends.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi, Gracee -

I've got a few thoughts on that part. It could relate to my great uncle's health as he deteriorates from Alzheimer's - the hospital's likeness to my grandfather's nursing home (who died from Alzheimer's) made me think it might relate to him. The girl who wanted to meet the celebrity could be a family member who I introduce to the Lord - and with an understanding of how approachable and relatable he is.

I had also thought that it could be about a different relationship losing value as things go on. Time will tell on that part.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top