What is a California Curse?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is a California Curse?

Post by firerose on Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:30 am

I have been puzzled over a dream I had a few years ago.... in that I believe I never understood the true meaning of it. I took it very seriously, and have a feeling that what was shown to me has not been completely dealt with.

My dream:

An old friend of mine that I a no longer in contact with was sitting on a couch, and at the same time facing another couch that she was also sitting on. There were two different versions of her sitting on either couch. One version was the person who very much conducted her life like a Christian and was praying for me, on the other couch she was praying to Satan asking him to destroy me. I was then shown that she had put a "California curse" on me.

A little background info:

This person had at one time been deeply involved in the occult. We were in the same church at one time years ago. I always noticed that she seemed to want to find fault with me. When I finally confronted her in private once, she admitted she was jealous of me and relationship with God. I had tried to reconcile with her at the time and find some common ground...but she simply wasn't interested. We eventually went out separate ways. I had the above dream when we had already been out of contact for quite a while.

I had a dream as recently as 6 moths ago....where I was in a cafe with her....and she asked me for my ruby ring...which has a spiritual significance for me in real life, and I surprisingly gave it to her....and she gave me a more simple ring to wear that was nothing to compared to mine. I would never actually do this...so I was confused as to why I did it in the dream.

I feel there is something about our connection that is not "resolved" for lack of a better word. I have carried this one for a long time...I would appreciate any possible insight....

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is a California Curse?

Post by lola21st on Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:35 am

This isn't an interpretation, simply thoughts...

A couch often symbolizes a covenant. What I get from this is that the dream symbolized her spiritual struggle to serve God or Satan. IRL, the encounter you described demonstrates this - on the one hand, she fellowships with you but on the other hand, she finds faults with you and admits that she's jealous of you and your relationship with God. Jealousy and envy are not of God. I think that the Lord was showing you at that time her true nature.

Your giving her your ruby ring in the second dream is sacrificial giving - you gave it to her because you thought that she would be blessed by it, that it might bless her in her own spiritual walk. Also, that you gave it in the dream which is something that you wouldn't do IRL is the Lord showing you that the value is the spiritual significance of the ring, not the ring itself which is why in the dream it didn't bother you to give it to her and receive a ring back that was of less value. "For wisdom is better than rubies, And all the things one may desire cannot be compared with her." Proverbs 8:11

I'm not sure what the meaning is of the "California curse" but instead what came to be is "No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me, Says the LORD." Isaiah 54:17.

I would continue to pray for this woman and also pray for God's protection and peace on the matter for yourself.

Please pray on what's been said.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:48 pm

Firerose~ I think you are long over due for a deliverance from the Reaproach of the Oppressor, the accuser of the brothern...Who, is in opposition of to God. The adversary is the false-accuser, a slander, who often uses reaproach (come back) of incidents to oppress us.

My mind goes back to these spcipture; 2 Timothy 3:3-4, Without natural affliction, trucebreakers (irreconcilable), false accusers (slanders), incontinent (without self control), fierce (brutal), dispisersy of those that are good.
4, Traitors, heady (reckless), high-minded (haughty), lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God.

While I was typing these scriptures, these things were droped in my spirit; "through many tears, and humility, serving the Lord with "lowliness of mind, humbleness....You are not of a low-estate, but that of a royal-decree....The word for you today is "Be ye not weary in doing GOOD". No looking Back to the accuser....to suffer reaproach.....Amen~

Halo thumbs

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:08 pm

-------

Last edited by butterfly on Sun May 03, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firerose on Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:04 pm

Thank you all for these insights. I was able to relate and consider all that was written. This was all very good advice. I will read these again to let it all sink in and consider further during the next few days.

I hope to gain full understanding of what a "California curse" is....or the full significance, so I can understand how this has affected me directly over time. In order for me to overcome whatever this is, I have to have an understanding of what is exactly involved here.

I never knew until now that a couch could symbolize covenant. Also, a deeper look into what sort of place California really is, is helpful.

"You are not of a low estate, but of a royal decree"...was a confirmation to me in a very personal way. Thanks..this really spoke to my heart.

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top