Doing Some Yardwork

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doing Some Yardwork

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:15 am

In this dream, I was outside my house in the front yard. I had a rake to do some yardwork. I knew which area of my lawn needed to be worked on before I started, and it was a specific patch. Before I began, though, I found myself in front of my neighbor's garage that's right next to my house. I was focused on the sidewalk. It wasn't normal sidewalk like it is in real life - it was made from bricks. Like, the bricks were all set in the ground. I also noticed that the bricks immediately in front of the garage (and wrapping around the side to the door) were of a different style than the bricks that led down the sidewalk to their house. They seemed "better," somehow, than the other bricks.

Well, my neighbor was outside, and I quickly went to start on my lawnwork as I didn't want him to think that I was doing anything wrong...because I wasn't. I was just looking. I checked out the patch of grass that I was going to work with. My plan was actually to rake it, and I knew that I would be able to take the stuff that I raked out and place it in a bare section of ground that was on the opposite side of my house, mirroring the side that I was working on. In real life, I have some grassless patches on both sides of my front step from where I removed some shrubs a couple years ago. Well, in the dream, as I'm facing my house, the small section on the left was all dirt, and the right was where the grass was. In fact, I looked at the right and saw that the area that I intended to rake was actually a few inches longer than the rest of my yard, and I thought to myself that it probably would make sense to mow it and then rake the clippings over the bare area. I didn't actually do that, though, because I suddenly found myself picking up sticks from this patch - a couple of which were rooted into the ground and required a bit of effort to remove. I had like 3 or 4 in my hands when I was going to stick them in the garbage, and the dream ended.

For the record, there's snow where I live, so this is likely symbolic.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doing Some Yardwork

Post by dreamster on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:42 am

scratching chin hmm hi m,, im wundering if ur planing 2 do sum maintenance in ur life, like werk on some area ,,an as ur about 2 start ur distract by something else, of sumones elses, laugh ,,,maybe its like goin 2 the gym but u cant get in ur car, driving hiding lol! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D,, werkg out, laugh

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Ha! D, I believe you're right - and I think it literally has to do with fitness/diet. I've been working on a few things in those areas with plans to put them into place at the start of the year. I had thought that the dream related to this, and your words are confirmation.

Thanks!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:17 pm

laugh ok, im standing by shud u need further motovation, soldier antagonize ,,,,,,,,,,,now give me 20,, bouncing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum