Back to my old job & a wave of happiness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back to my old job & a wave of happiness

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:42 am

I had a dream I went back to work for my old boss as a nanny. Her daughter is now in high school, but in the dream her daughter was two. In the dream I was returning to work after a leave of absence. I went to the beach to find her and a friend (i dont recognize who this person is, nor can i recall what the face of the person looked like in the dream) there with her daughter on the sand. She was happy I returned. There was an onlooker there at the beach from my past experience as a new Christian. This person IRL treated me very poorly and used the bible to her advantage for selfish gain and to manipulate me as a baby christian. IRL this mistreatment and manipulation went on for several years (7 to be exact), and it was during the time I also worked for this boss (which I also worked for for 7 yrs as well). I could tell she seen me, she was wondering where I had been for the past two months. When I first seen her I felt a bit of shame only for a millisecond, remembering how foolish and deceived/naive I was for so long. She wanted me to acknowledge her, but I would not. I could tell she wanted to talk to me and ask me how I was doing. I do not want such a person in my life ever again, though I do forgive her. I ignored her, and kept talking to my old boss, never acknowledging her. I felt by doing this I was protecting myself, and I felt a bit empowered.

next scene:
My boss and I were going through to the grocery store. She was looking for all kinds of organic cereal, and a female friend of hers was following us around the grocery store too. The little girl was in the cart (this is just how she walked me through the store irl when I first started working for her, but the baby was 6months old....she showed me her routine, and from this point on I took over the grocery shopping for her irl. irl she didnt have a friend there with us.) She was having me taste test some of the organic cereal. She was ranting and raving about these organic blueberry cheerios. I tried them, and said I thought they were ok, and she was trying to sell me on them. I still only thought they were ok....not as great as she thought. I reminded her of the yummiest cereal ever that was organic, and asked her if they had this kind. She remembered, and was going to try and find that kind. There was a point in the store that I veered off from my boss and her friend, and me and the little one were flying. There were different levels in the store, and I remember being in one of the upper levels, and there were empty cardboard boxes as well as a slide. This part felt fun and adventurous.

Then we were back on the beach again...this time only my boss, her daughter, her friend, and I. I did something somehow that made the two year old mad. Somehow, I don't think it was me who did it, but the little one got sand all over her. My boss looked at me, and said "well you better do what it takes to make her happy again." I did not think it was my fault in the dream but was willing to do my job to make her happy. So the little one and I went to go get in the water. She was extremely little, but wasn't afraid of the water. She walked in and fully emerged herself walking straight into the water. At first her back was facing me and she was walking forward, fully underneath the water still. All the sand got rinsed off her. Then this HUGE wave started coming toward us. She turned around, and was smiling so BIG. She loved the wave part. It made me a little nervous. Once the wave got to us, she was facing me smiling and the wave brought her right into my arms. I felt relieved she was happy again. We both went up with the wave, and were both with our heads above the water, even though my feet weren't touching the ground anymore, we were flowing with the water. It felt fun, and free. No fear. She was in my arms when the dream ended. My head was above the water the whole time in this part of the dream. Her head was fully under the water until she was in my arms. Her feet and my feet were both touching the bottom of the lake or ocean the whole time until the wave came and swept us off our feet, bringing her into my arms. (irl this child and I were very close and bonded, and I miss her very much. Brings tears to my eyes typing this.)

I have a very strong sense of what this last part may be about. I am praying for a confirmation. Any thoughts welcomed on this or any part of the dream.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Back to my old job & a wave of happiness

Post by Daisy on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:33 pm

:bump:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top