Dream of a 3rd Eye

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of a 3rd Eye

Post by Habakkuk on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:32 pm

My dreams have become much calmer and way more relaxed over the last year, but last night I had another freaky dream. I was looking into a mirror when I saw a 3rd eye on my left cheek. It looked around and it looked at me in the mirror and it freaked me out! I tried to get rip it out, but it was so firmly connected to my cheek that the attempt looked so horrible in the mirror that I gave it up for fear of a horrible injury. I did not feel any physical pain though. Also, it seemed as if the eye grew during the attempted removal process. At first it was rather small, but in the end it looked like it had the size of a real human eye.

The dream was simply freaky and I wonder what it could mean, if it should have any meaning at all.

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of a 3rd Eye

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Hello, Habakkuk -

This is only a thought that I had when I read your dream earlier today, so please consider it as such. When I read this, I honestly thought that the eye could be a real life blemish or skin irritation, and that the dream is to show you to leave it alone. This may be totally off, but I wanted to throw it out there just in case it really is about something so simple.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:59 pm

This is not an interp by any means Habakkuk. I totally agree with marks comments. It could be just that, leaving an actual blemish alone. I do have a question for u though. Has prophecy, or anything regarding the gifts of the spirit for that manner ever sort of make u leery in anyway by chance (for example, seeing in the spirit, prophetic visions, gifts of healings etc)? Even a little deeper, is there any giftings that u may have that maybe scare you a little? Maybe even something that you may need further training or equipping in embracing and using to full capacity? I could be WAY off base, this is just a simple thought of mine. Plz toss aside if its not a fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Habakkuk on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:12 am

I just had to think of a German idiom. If translated literally it would say something like "to have something/somebody on your cheek", but the actual meaning is to be forced to put up with somebody/something with which/whom you don't want to put up with, something/somebody unpleasant but unavoidable so to say. Would it be so far off to assume that the dream made use of this German idiom to illustrate something?

As for the eye itself I must say that for quite a while I've been having the feeling that I am more sensitive to certain things than I actually want to be, because there is also a certain seductive and dangerous element to this sensitivity. Last night, for instance, I had another dream. In this dream I had bought some harmless things from a demon(!). Later I read the bill and noticed something about my soul being written over to this demon as a part of the transaction. For some reason I knew that I could get a full "refund" simply by returning the goods though which I did. The demon was not thrilled about this, but he played along, accepted the returned goods and granted said "refund". Crazy thing is, while I felt the danger coming from him I did not find him entirely unlikeable and that is bothering me. Also, why did I buy something from him in the first place? Furthermore, while I got the refund another "customer" came and the demon did not even try to trick him into signing over his soul with fine print. He just asked for the man's soul as a payment, the man accepted, got his goods and left.

Frankly, all this hints at a sensitivity I would rather NOT have to put up with and maybe that was the message of the dream?

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:47 am

The dreamer is always the best one to know for certain what the dream pertains to. You will know in your heart, and God will confirm it. :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Habakkuk on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:46 pm

I guess I really have to put up with this sensitivity, or whatever else it is.

As a side note:
One of the reasons why I found the second dream scary was because I found the demon likeable! He came across as a being with exactly the right mixture of good manners and toughness and it was rather agreeable to talk with him. Still, at the same time he radiated danger. It was even clear that he would, under certain conditions, resort to physical violence, but this was not what made him radiate "evil". It was the "sense of duty" he radiated. Somehow it was clear that this demon was absolutely obedient to his master and that he would always put his master's orders over his personal wishes. These personal wishes were there and he clearly enjoyed a good talk, but it was somehow clear that the demon only allowed himself this simple joy because it did not conflict with his duties.

When I look back then I must say that this has been a recurring theme in my dreams. There is an evil being who is fun to talk to, but who still radiates evil. I do not have this kind of dream regularly (not even yearly), but it IS a recurring theme.

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Habakkuk on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:59 pm

BTW, later I forgave that demon in prayer for messing with me in that dream. I did so before I went to bed and it was as if I could literally feel and see him cringe in anger and possibly even physical pain for having been forgiven something. If it was him then it was obvious that he would have preferred it if I had not forgiven him for this.

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:54 am

The demon stands out as something else to me. Entering into a transaction with a demon is an action that is ungodly, which could be any sin at all. Returning the goods is repentance. It is the classic definition of repentence. Turning away from what is evil to do what is righteous.

Sin symbolized by this demon is very tempting and attractive which is why this demon is not entirely repulsive. There are things that all of us do which we know are evil but we are still tempted to do them. Some people, like the other customer, don't care that they are evil, they want to do them and are fully aware of how evil they are. Others, like yourself, need a more subtle approach to be tempted.

I would take these dreams as warning from God to stand fast against temptation by praying for God to make a way of escape and to even pray that you are NOT tempted. The book of Job says that God sends us warnings to direct us and to keep our souls from the pit. This dream appears to be one such warning.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Habakkuk on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:44 pm

This makes a lot of sense. Years ago I already had a dream that showed me that a hardened heart would help me to achieve worldly power, but that it would also make it impossible for me to ever experience love. In fact it went even beyond that. It showed me that I would still yearn for love despite of me having a hardened heart, but that love would flee from me. Love in that dream was symbolised by a girl I had a crush on and who clearly told me that she would be unable to love me, if I did not change my ways.

This new dream did not involve a woman, or any symbols that could even be remotely interpreted as love, but there were symbols for power in its coldest form. The demon, for instance, reminded me a lot of a hardened, but intelligent outlaw biker. The customer was more the numb kind of outlaw biker who is more brawn than brain.
As for real life... I have met both types of outlaw bikers and while I know that their lifestyle is absolutely not for me I do still admire them a bit, particularly the brainy ones.

Maybe these mixed feelings are the reason why I bought those goods in that dream and why I returned them later? Crazy thing is I am not even remotely considering trying to join an MC, but I have to admit that I tend to view them a bit too romantically... and that against better knowledge! They are dangerous! It is easy to avoid trouble with them, but you sure need a lot of common sense and you better heed their 1st warning, because they might not give you a 2nd one.

I see such things clearer and clearer (remember the dream about the 3rd eye), but there was also an element of urgency about the “demon” dream. Maybe time is running out? Maybe I might miss out on something if I do not heed the warning about this kind of thinking? Whatever it is, please pray for me.

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top