Another dream about our son???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another dream about our son???

Post by exo152 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:28 am

Last night I dreamed another dream about our son. In it he was with a former girlfriend and they were attending what I thought was a school dance together. (in real life they were both homeschooled and both graduated a couple of years ago. This girl also broke up with my son a few months ago and he was hurt so bad, he moved away to live with relatives for awhile. He is back visiting us for the holidays and he told me they are "talking") We were in her hometown and drove by, seeing him and her standing next to a small store building, talking to a person who I assumed was a friend of hers (not sure but I think it was probably a female and dressed in dark clothes). As we drove by, our son saw us and grinned his "I am so happy & excited" grin. He even gave me a "thumbs-up". We went shopping, picked up some bananas, when I remembered we were supposed to pick up our son and his girlfriend. Worried that we were now running late, we left the store with the bananas, forgetting to pay for them. I called our son's cellphone while my husband drove, to explain that we were running late. But an unknown man answered it, saying he was a cop and our son had been in an accident. He would not tell us what the accident was nor what had happened to our son's girlfriend. We arrived at the hospital, sat in a small overcrowded waiting room knowing nothing. After a while cop came out, squeezing through small, sliding glass doors. He was dressed in jeans and a white-button down shirt, no cop uniform. He told us he was sorry for the wait but our son had lost a lot of blood. He took us back to the room our son was in, a small, crowded room with four beds touching each other. Our son was on the end one, still dressed in his jeans and shoes, his chest bare. He had wonderful color for having lost so much blood. The only wound was a small, round hole (bullet wound?) just below his breastbone. Someone had stuffed it with pure, white cotton and there was no blood on it. Our son was reclining back, but seemed fine and talked to us like he was in no pain. Still, no one would say what the accident had been or what had happened to his girlfriend.
I worked through the dream worksheet, and although I have some ideas, I would like to know someone eles's thoughts on this. Thank you!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another dream about our son???

Post by exo152 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:39 am

After I submitted this dream, I feel the Holy Spirit gave me some insight into it. Does anyone have dreams about things that have already happened?? I believe the "cop" in my dream was an angel and he said something very significant to me in the dream, "I am sorry for your long wait, but your son lost a lot of blood." Thanks!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top