Fighting for my Family!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fighting for my Family!

Post by jaynee on Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:10 am

Keep my Family up in prayer the enemy is waging battle: our finances, and our cars is where he attacks, 1 out of 4 of my children is in bible college (3rd born) my two older boys are running from God, and my 16 year old daughter is struggling. In October we went through a difficult church split (our Pastors came out of the closet as Universal "Christians") some of the the leaders that left started a church and we became part of the Pastoral Team (4 couples. My husband had been a Pastor, but stepped away from the pulpit for 11 yrs
(Nov. 12, 2007 was the last time he preached) he preached his 1st sermon on November 30, 2008. I know we are no exception to the rule the devil 's mad. I just ask that you help me to fight and pray. Sometime I feel out of place like "Janie what are you doing here" I need clarity.

In HIS Service

Janie (Jaynee)

jaynee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fighting for my Family!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:45 am

Will be happy to agree with you in all areas. The kids and the finances is the spirit of poverty and a generational curse on the kids to keep them from what God has for them to do. We have all authority in the name of Jesus to stamp out the enemy.

God bless and I will keep the matter in prayer.

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying praying praying :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:38 pm

Jaynee,

I will be praying for you and your family and I will have others praying for you and your family. I agree with Connie, so we are all in agree against these things together standing upon the word of God.

Bobbie thumbs

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:16 pm

Read Ephesians 6:10-18 talking about the whole armor of God. Seek God like never before. pray like never before and fast like never before. I will be praying for you.

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top