Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelwings

need serious prayer warriors please!

Hi all!
I have a prayer request for my husbands job....specifically his boss. He's been working for this job for 7 years, makes very good money but the boss is a mean spirited person.
He was angry the other day and decided to retract everyones request for days off for the next few weeks. Well my cousin is getting married next weekend and both our kids are in the wedding. Everyone was told that they would be fired if they kept to their " previously approved" request. We have major plans to move and buy a home in another town where he can still work for this company. Please pray the Lord send the his warrior angels after this mean spirit and Do not let him have peace, nor sleep until he reconsider his decision to wipe out everyones request...In Yeshuas name!

I heard this scripture, while I was reading your post:

The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, Like the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes. (Proverbs 21:1)

and I also heard this scripture...

When a man’s ways please the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. (Proverbs 16:7)

I will be in agreement with you regarding this situation. God has the heart of that king (boss) in his hands and because your husband is pleasing to the Lord, GOD will cause ANYONE who opposes him (an enemy) to be at peace with him.

Let's make a decision to believe the Lord and move forward with your plans as if this evil sanction has been lifted already...because it eventually will be changed...God is faithful!!!

Amen Cholette thank you. I agree with the decision! And my mother just texted me the same verse Proverbs 21:1.

I love the quote you have "Do not fight FOR victory but FROM victory"!!!

Wow Cholette! Thank you so much for the scriptures. Angelwings' husband's boss sounds SO MUCH like my boss. I too worked for the company just slightly over 7 years (with the exception of "good money" the experience sounds the same).
I have been trying to figure all this out for a while and one day a while ago all of a sudden the Lord said "I have My Hand upon this place firmly". Back then I could not quite figure this out because our workplace looks like total chaos due to the boss (owner of the company). Now it comes so much more into focus. I will be seeking the Lord in this direction much harder now: this part :"When a man's ways PLEASE THE LORD...". I'll be dedicated to this part and the rest is the Lord's!!!!! Amen!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6 is what I am hearing.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Praise Report....hubby gets to go to the wedding this Saturday happy dance

We do have some major decisions to make over the next few months. I'll be praying daily for Gods wisdom and direction. Please keep my family in prayer. Thank you in advance =)