Not invited to a party

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not invited to a party

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:49 am

I was at my old chiropractors office. I ventured into another area of the office I had never seen before. The woman dr was in this portion, I didn't notice her at first. She said hi to me quietly. I realized I wandered into a part of their home that was connected to the office (its not like this irl). This seemed like I was intruding, so I turned to leave real quick, but realized I didn't say hi back. SoI turned back around to say hi back, but she didn't hear me, or answer, or look up. She was stretching her back out. Her little boy was sitting in a chair. I thought to myself that he was off for school break, so she had to take care of the kids instead of going into the office. I turned to leave again, but still wanted to say hi back to her. So I turned back around to go in there and say hi again. She didn't look up, so I really felt I had crossed a boundary. I turned to leave permanently. Looking back on the dream, it looked quite socially awkward....lol.

Scene change: I stopped by my best friends house to chat with her. She was sitting on the couch. She was telling me that her and her husband were having a hard time and were seeking counseling. She seemed this was their last hope. Her husband came over, and we acted like we were talking about something else...not him.

I realized that when I stopped by my friends house that she was hosting a surprise party for someone I know. irl I know this person much more than her. Someone asked her to host the party. I was unaware of the party, nor was I invited. My feelings were a little hurt. I was debating on whether to tell my friend about my feelings or not. It wasn't her fault I was overlooked, she was just hosting...she wasn't in charge of the guest list. I did want to vent my feelings, but she had so much going on I didn't want to burden her with my feelings. All the guest started showing up. These are people who used to go to my old church. I was talking to people, getting reacquainted. I decided since I wasn't invited, that I should get heading out. My son was goofing in the garage when she pulled up in the car. I tried to close the garage so she wouldn't see all the people there for her. I think the surprise was ruined already though. I felt bad that my son sort of ruined it. She was still surprised somewhat.

Scene change: Me and my husband were outside, we were walking around the neighborhood. We were talking while walking.

End of dream

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not invited to a party

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:31 pm

My guess with my dreams is this will prob be a literal purse party or something similar that my friend decides to host for a friend. I wouldn't b surprised if she ends up throwing a party like this and inviting my old friend that I no longer communicate with (an old mutual friend who I would prob feel socially awkward around). Irl I honestly don't think I would get my feelings hurt in this instance. I think she would not want me to feel uncomfortable or obligated to be around this friend...I wld see it as her actually protecting me Irl. We're going to hang out soon, so I will update as it manifests, and if it does the way I expect it to or not.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:53 am

wave Flower Power ,,,sometimes we can drm the future or parts of it, then in time we walk in2 those situations,, holy moly ive had sevral of them, wow kud this drm be a reaveler of ur heart ,,showg how u feel ova ppl an issues, disappointed

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:14 am

Thanks D for your post!! You are right on. thumbs

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:56 am

woo hoo can i hav that in writeing ROTFL Flower Power

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:15 am

Sponsored content