Pregnancy Checkup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pregnancy Checkup

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:41 pm

I dreamt I was pregnant and in a hospital room getting a checkup. At first I was on my own in a bed looking at the instruments in front of me. Then the nurse and my mum walked in. The nurse gave me some medication, it came in a tube which pricked my finger and it was painful, like an injection. A little while later she asked if I needed more, my mum said something, then she said the medication was codeine or morphine or something, and it normally lasts 3 months. It hadn't been that long but she offered it to me again and I said yes - it was a hesitant yes. Again she pricked my finger, and again it was painful. Afterwards there was a huge spread of food covering the whole table in front of me- in the same hospital room. The nurse asked me what I wanted holding up a dish of peas, I was about to speak when my mum spoke for me and this annoyed me and the nurse.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pregnancy Checkup

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Hi, Gracee -

Does the Pregnancy symbolism fit where you are right now in life? What about the 3 months - does that timeframe (or would it normally) fit something in this period as well? I say normally, because you noted that the three months hadn't passed before you were given another injection - one you were hesitant to receive.

As for the medication, did you have any feelings about it? Was this actually something that was beneficial for you, or did you get the feeling that you shouldn't be getting these injections?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:15 am

In 3 months is about the time I would go back to study. But I'm undecided if I'm returning. i don't have an alternative plan to that as yet, so I don't really feel pregnant with anything..

Yeah, the first time I just accepted the medication, no questions. The second time I had a choice, and I was unsure whether I really needed it, because actually now that i think of it, i wasn't in pain. So i didn't need it. But I thought why not, or along the lines of I may be in pain eventually, and said yes.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:32 am

Hmmmm...maybe the dream is about returning to school, or decisions related to that. I honestly don't know for sure. I would think that the 2nd shot of medication, though, would happen before you return - so, some decision you just accept with the same mindset of "I may need it eventually" kind of thing. This may be a dream to wait and see as those 3 months go by.

The part with your mother speaking for you may be someone who does the same thing around that time when choices are before you, and you'd feel the same annoyance when they do.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Thankyou Mark! I'll post when it manifests :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top