Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toi

Pray for Me

Please keep my my family and I lifted in prayer as we are going through a transition right now, also pray especially for my daughter that she has a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. God is an awesome and I know he does all things for a reason. He has also revealed some things to me about people who are close around me and i would like for you all to pray for them for forgiveness of sins, peace, love, and restoration. Please pray for breaking of all soul ties and any plots or prayers against me or my family that are not of God thank you all . The prayers of the righteous availith much! praiseGod

God i lift up Toi and her family to you right now in the name of Jesus. God i ask that you will forgive them for any sins they may have committed and that you will show grace and mercy on their lives. No weapon that is formed aganist them will not prosper, I pray a hedge of protection around them. I plead the blood of Jesus over her daughters life and i call all things into order in Jesus name. Protect the unborn blessing that she is carrying. God i ask that you will restore and revive and stir up the gift in them and those connected to her oh God. I plead the blood of Jesus over her life ,she is victorious in Jesus name.
Amen

Lord I come into full agreement with Toi and Watchman. Thank you for your wonderful work in us and all around us.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Thank you all for your prayers. Happy New Year!

praying Yes Lord I too come into agreement with the prayers of the saints on here on Toi's behalf. I pray for a radical reverse of every word curse and soulish prayer over Toi and her family, and speak Blessing life and prosperity to fall upon them. Let this be a year of Jubilee in this family in Jesus name! May forgiveness prevail and unhealthy ties be broken, and restoration take it all by force in hyour precious name Daddy Amenie.

praiseGod bouncing happy dance :cute: Cheering God is doing it! Thank you Jesus and thank each person that lifted my family and I up in prayer. There is a hedge up. This is the devil trying to get in... :banghead: ,,rofl. No weapon formed against me can prosper
Be blessed everyone