Car's Too Small And Stuck In A Parking Lot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car's Too Small And Stuck In A Parking Lot

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:41 am

I was in the same parking lot as my Exploding Bus dream, and I was trying to leave. I was in an old car from my 20's, this sporty little teal Mercury Cougar. In the dream, it was incredibly small, like go-kart size, and I had to sit with my knees against my chest. Not only that, but it felt like I was peddling it, although the action of peddling wasn't a strong focus.

I was driving all around this parking lot, and every entrance/exit was either removed or blocked by a parked vehicle. It was a little frustrating, and I was stuck wondering how I was going to get out of this place. Then, I noticed a section of the sidewalk that was even with the road. It was only the area of one sidewalk square, meaning that it was big enough for a bicycle or pedestrian, but not my car. However, there was another one right next to it. So, if I lined up my wheels with them, each side of my car would be able to drive over these low spots - like car tracks through snow, in a way. It was through this way that I was able to get out of the place.

Even after leaving, I was still frustrated with how cramped the car was. I wondered to myself why I still had this considering I had a perfectly good, normal-sized car in addition to this one. I even thought about how I was making payments on two vehicles, which just seemed foolish to me. I thought that I owed $10k or so on the Cougar, so I wondered if I'd be able to get anyone to buy it from me with that amount still owed on it. A guy from work faintly came to mind as a possible person of interest, so I figured I'd wait until I had a chance to interact with him.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car's Too Small And Stuck In A Parking Lot

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:57 am

Hi Mark! just a question, but is there any area of your life that you feel like you have outgrown something? Is there anything that makes you feel like there isn't much room for growth? For instance, your house or your job. Is it time for an upgrade in a certain area? Just some random thoughts. Plz toss what doesnt fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:26 am

Thanks, Daisy, for the confirmation. I was thinking along the same lines. I'm thinking it's related to my job. I've been thinking about my current job for a while, and how I'd really like to work closer to home. However, it'd take some work (in me) to get me to pursue anything since the last time around I left this job for one that wasn't what it appeared to be - so, I'm super hesitant, now.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:42 am

Ah, and rightfully so. I will pray for Gods peace and leading to cause a smooth transition for you when the time is right. I will also pray for him to close any doors that are not of Him, and only to open doors that will bring great opportunity and reward to you.

Bless you!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:04 am

Thank you, Daisy. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:53 am

:lol!:yes im wiv deesy on this, u know ther verse wer the lill prophets come2 elijah an say the place wer in is 2 small, ,,,im sure uve out growen things and r redy 2 extend ur tent pegs, ,,,i think ur cars in ur drms r very significant,,see if any thing frm that era is cramping u, ,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, d,,,umcramped 4sure lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:18 pm

dreamster wrote::see if any thing frm that era is cramping u

Thanks, D! This has given me a lot to think about - I just dreamed of a person significant to that same timeframe of my life as well. I appreciate your comments on this dream. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm

k,,,,,, i think its a real message 4 u, the details that show u being sueezed and the frustratg feelings ,,the symbolls frm ur past all contribute 2 complete the pikture, likea jigsaw, ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top