Litter of baby leopards, favoritism, time to move again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Litter of baby leopards, favoritism, time to move again

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:40 am

Im remembering only bits and pieces of this long dream....these are the things that stood out to me.

I was working in a school of some kind. It was a school for elementary aged kids...i was with the younger ones. I was communicating to one of the parents how her child was one of my most favorite students to work with.

Then I was dreaming that we temporarily moved out of my friends home (IRL we were staying there while they were relocated out of town). In the dream they were in from out of town, and were staying at their house, we were temporarily staying somewhere else until they went back out of town. Our stuff was still in the house in the dream. (IRL they are staying back in their home while visiting, we just moved out permanently, we took all our stuff with us and don't plan on moving back). In the dream, I felt like we were planning on going back, but they seemed like they wanted to stay here a bit longer. I felt in the dream like I didn't want to rush them and that we should get our things out of the house so that they could stay as long as they needed. (IRL we moved wanting them to not have to be inconvenienced by staying in hotels each time they visited. Originally they planned on staying for a month or so. We felt led to leave permanently. Good thing, bc of a recent death in the family, they plan on staying for several months to be close to the family). I knew we had a lot of work to do in the dream, moving all our stuff. (IRL we have already moved and settled into our short term lease. Its possible we MAY have one more move in June, IF my husband gets relocated out of state. IRL I'm truly dreading this move, and am hoping now at this point that we can stay in this house. Im totally content here, even though its quite small.)

I seen this pool of water. Maybe it was a pond. There were these baby dogs, that may have been huskies that were inside of the water. The mom and the babies moved aside out of my view in the dream. Then I seen a mother leopard in the water with her brand new litter of baby leopards. They were so cute. I seen the water kind of move aside, as if a drain was unplugged in a tub. This revealed the baby leopards even more. Then the mom started to growl (not like a dog, but like a leopard in protection mode), like she was protecting her cubs. I felt it was dangerous to be there any longer, bc the mother was in protection mode, she seen us as a threat. I don't know who was with me, but I felt it safe for us to leave. I couldn't see myself, or who was with me in this scene, kind of like I was watching this part on a movie screen, but I was there.

Any thoughts? Interps?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Litter of baby leopards, favoritism, time to move again

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:54 am

Daisy wrote:I seen this pool of water. Maybe it was a pond. There were these baby dogs, that may have been huskies that were inside of the water. The mom and the babies moved aside out of my view in the dream. Then I seen a mother leopard in the water with her brand new litter of baby leopards. They were so cute. I seen the water kind of move aside, as if a drain was unplugged in a tub. This revealed the baby leopards even more. Then the mom started to growl, like she was protecting her cubs. I felt it was dangerous to be there any longer, bc the mother was in protection mode, she seen us as a threat. I don't know who was with me, but I felt it safe for us to leave. I couldn't see myself, or who was with me in this scene, kind of like I was watching this part on a movie screen, but I was there.

Hi, Daisy -

I only have thoughts on this part of the dream, and they are just thoughts. I feel like the two sets of animals are two families. The leopards became more of a focus, though, because of the changes in behavior after the water had left. To me, the water could be Peace or Abundance, and attitudes changed when this was removed. At least you recognized that it was safe for you to leave the area during this growling phase before anything actually happened.

I had a further thought about this: I don't know if this dream is about a long-term type situation or if it could be as simple as a family get-together over the holidays...where you recognize that it's best not to stay for too long when someone else's patience begins to run out?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:54 am

Omygosh Mark,

Im so sorry about the delay in my response. I thought I responded to this already. Thanks so much for your comments. The middle portion of this dream has already taken place. IRL Im so glad we listened to our discernment, and followed the leading of The Lord. I love your comments about the grace or peace leaving as the water drained out. This makes total sense. There was a situation at our family gathering that happened just like this. We did exit quite quickly to avoid making waves. Perhaps this dream is a confirmation to keep listening to that discernement/leading of The Lord in my waking life.

Thanks Mark!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top