Exploding School Bus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exploding School Bus

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:29 am

I was in a strip mall in my city that in real life is called the Mercy Health Mall. There were crowds surrounding a yellow school bus. There were kids on the bus, and it was going to explode. The kids had to be gotten off the bus, and the crowds weren't doing anything. I didn't actually go on to the bus, but somehow I caused things to move along to get the kids off of it. Whether or not it actually exploded, I don't know.

Please pray on this one.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exploding School Bus

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:18 am

TheWhiteShadow wrote:

Please pray on this one.

My thoughts exactly. Your prayers making things move along, keeping the kids safe.

Do you ever have dreams that are extremely literal? Did you feel fear or an urgency in the dream? Any other feelings?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:29 am

I have had dreams that are extremely literal. My feelings weren't very strong in this dream, or even now that I'm awake. I was frustrated that no one was doing anything, and I did have concern for the children, but I was far from any sort of panic and urgency.

The setting is a new one for me, and it's right across the street from a very good friend's business. I shared it with her, because I think it's significant.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:39 am

O wow... keep us posted as it manifests. Im sure it will, and in a good way.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top