RECEIVING A CD THROUGH THE MAIL DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RECEIVING A CD THROUGH THE MAIL DREAM

Post by ellycat316 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:37 am

My mom, dad & I were sitting outside in front of our house. I could see a mail truck stopped at a neighbor’s house behind me and knew it would soon approach us. When the mailwoman approached us she handed my mom the mail then she came to me and gave me a package. Inside the package was a CD with no explanation. It was then that I remembered I had had an interview for a job with a woman at GE (General Electric) awhile back. She had told me of what the position consisted of, and that I would also have to listen to a CD. I had forgotten about it until I received this CD.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RECEIVING A CD THROUGH THE MAIL DREAM

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:12 am

Is there anything similar to this dream that is going on irl? For instance, did you recently apply for any jobs, etc?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:13 am

Were there any feelings that stood out in the dream?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Hi Daisy,

I'm always applying for babysitting jobs. At my age, that's the only thing I can possibly get hired for and make descent money. I feel CD is significant & GE is as well. The mail carrier could be a messenger & mom & dad could mean the past.
As far as feelings- receiving the CD made me remember the interview.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Perhaps something will manifest to do with ur desire for extra employment. Maybe something applied for irl earlier that u forgot about, will suddenly pop up available. Just my thoughts, not an interp. Plz pray, and toss if its not a fit. Keep us posted as it manifests.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top