Prophecy on my back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prophecy on my back

Post by promisedchild on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:25 am

So i dreamed that i was looking for my eye glasses and could not find them, i then found out some child had them and put them lense down on a piece of hard furniture which in turn caused a scratch in my new eye glasses. Well i had to put them on anyway because someone kept saying there was a PROPHECY ON MY BACK, that i had to read. I guess it was in chinese because there was a chinese man that had said it to me and i told him i had to look into the mirror and read it off of the back of my shirt that way in order to know what it said in english, funny thing is i never did get a chance to read it because i was too busy trying to find my eye glasses scratching chin

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prophecy on my back

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:25 am

Just a thought, but the story of Mary and Martha in the bible come to mind. Is there anything in your waking life that might be distracting you from receiving (or even seeing) all that Jesus may have for you right now? If not, plz just disregard. These are just my thoughts.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:26 am

Also, were there any feelings in this dream that stood out?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by promisedchild on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:29 am

no other feelings just other than i needed my eyeglasses in order to see the prophecy but never got a chance to see it

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:18 pm

After hearing ur feelings in the dream, I feel the need to retract my comment about Mary and Martha. I may have misunderstood the implications of the glasses. Now these are just my thoughts, so please pray on them. Perhaps even though u didn't see or read the prophecy in the dream, maybe the timing wasn't yet for it to be revealed. I think of the scripture that says line upon line, precept by precept, here a little there a little. God builds here a little and there a little, and reveals things in His time. I believe this could be implying that in due time the fullness of Gods will and plan for you will be fully revealed. Its already mapped out in His plan. As you continue to seek Him, all his potential plans for you will unfold. Once again these are only thoughts. Please keep in mind I am new to the team here, and am human. If u feel this is not a fit or u dont bear witness with this in ur heart, plz toss aside quickly.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top