Approaching storm??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Approaching storm??

Post by exo152 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:55 am

I dreamt recently that there was an approaching storm. I was in my house, with my younger children and we were preparing to go somewhere. The weather channel was on, forcasting an approaching storm. I was combing my hair, had perfect peace, while my children were nervously saying, "we should pray, Mom". (in real life that is something we do anytime bad weather is forcasted as we live in "tornado alley"). But I didn't even feel the need to pray, I had perfect peace the storm wouldn't even effect us. I looked out the window and everything was calm and sunny, but there was a dark cloud almost directly over us. Again, as I looked at the cloud, I had no fear and I knew God had already taken care of the storm and it wouldn't hurt us.
I feel like I know what this dream means but I am pretty new at this and would like some confirmation. Thanks all!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Approaching storm??

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:03 am

Hi Exo... very interesting dream... to me, it sounds it could be referring to 2 things -

1 - might be prophetic of what is going on around the world and that a storm is in fact approaching..the dark clouds could be symbolic of whats coming...
however, as the scripture's say(paraphrasing here) , do not fear, darkness will cover the earth, but His light will shine upon you.. also that verse that reads - we are not to fear, pray for that hour..

2- might be symbolic to something that is approaching your family maybe? But not to fear, your faith in His power will protect you and your family...

Sounds to me either way you are in good hands. YOu Believe in Him and His power to protect you .. and that is why you do not fear in this dream..

just my thoughts..very interesting dream indeed.. do you think it has to do with the world? iwouldnt be surprised with so much chaos going on...

God bless

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:53 pm

You are right, it could be either. I find the Holy Spirit often gives me words or even "snapshots" of future events concerning our country. My dreams most often tend to focus on my personal or church life. We have been experiencing a very difficult year in many areas and I do feel like this dream was a call to pray, (my children urging me to pray), even when I felt things were fine. Thank you & God Bless!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top