Lost Wallet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost Wallet

Post by cheri-rose on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:39 am

In the first scene of the dream, I was having lunch in a cafeteria with an old boyfriend. It was fairly crowded. In the next scene I was in a bedroom (felt like his in the dream), only I walked in from the right side and could only see one half of the bedroom. It was a disaster out of a retail sales nightmare. There was a clothes rack and I was reminded of the aftermath of a major sale: clothes on the floor, hanging off the rack. As I walked towards the door, I could only see half of the bed. Above the head was a small rack with a lilac blouse hanging off a hangar. There were so many shoes strewn over the floor. I felt like an intruder, so I left quickly and was back in the cafeteria. I went back to the table,he was gone, but he left his wallet. I ran to the driveway to give to him, but he was gone.

*I thought it was kind of cool that the Lord would use the image of a retail sales aftermath as I LOATHE major retail sales events (like Macy's). I mean, even if I had the option to shop for free, I still wouldn't go.

cheri-rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost Wallet

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:07 pm

Hi, Cheri-rose -

I was thinking that the dream could be about an interaction with someone during a larger get-together. I thought that the messy bedroom could be messy personal issues that are revealed to you. This was something you saw, not something you were expected to take care of...however, after the revelation, you weren't exactly free or separated from this person. Having the wallet, to me, is to be left with an obligation to follow up with them at some point.

To be clear, I'm not saying that the old boyfriend is literal. He's likely symbolic for someone else if you're not in any type of contact with him.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cheri-rose on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:06 pm

Mark

Thanks. And I totally haven't hoped it could be the person in the dream. It was just rich with symbolism and stuck with me, hence sharing it.

Blessings.

cheri-rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top