Repost Being called to inspect the last Book.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost Being called to inspect the last Book.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:40 pm

Merry Christmas precious peoples.

I have a dream I need confirmation on and so I bring it before you.

Dream,

There was chaos going on over this new book. People were upset over this book that came out some believed it and some did not. I was called with two other people to meet with this man. This man did not look like a normal man he was lite up as if he was like an angel of the Lord. He spoke to us about what he called the last book and that he was wanting us to investigate to make sure this book was real and genuine to its readers. We were at this round table as he spoke to us. He told us we were to separate fact from fiction and to interview the writer and to make sure the seal on the front and back page of the book are real. He showed us the book as if to demonstrate to us on how to tell what was a real seal and what was not a real seal. The funny part was the book was small. So I with the other two people went on a journey investigating everything we were instructed to investigate to make sure this book was true to its nature, and the writer also was valid. When we brought all of our information back to this angel he gave us real seals to put on the book on the front page and on the back page with his signed and sealed approval for the readers.

Hugs and blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost Being called to inspect the last Book.

Post by bluejeankid on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:08 am

:HiBye: again. this is just my Two Cents . but it looks like the Lord is warning you about something new in your life. A new way of thinking, education or some new knowledge. Make sure that it lines up with the word of God. Get some wise counsel and a witness from the Lord before you accept it.

Scratch Chin What do you think?

:HiBye: Blessings to you,

BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:31 am

Hi precious BJK,

It is the Lord calling me to inspect these things.So in other words to be watchful in the things that may come. As you see the book was of the Lord he put his stamp of approval in it. I believe the Lord is revealing of things to come that we as a body need to pay close attention to it. I sense the end time teachings may fool us there will be some of the Lord and some not of the Lord and he desires for us to get closer to him to be able to discern these things. They will look to weird or radical for us and they may be of him. There are new things we need to keep an open mind to but at the same time be able to be close to know if it is of the Lord.

Thanks I will pray into that.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top