Song in my sleep UNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Song in my sleep UNA

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:10 am

Hey everyone. This morning i woke up from hearing someone singing this song over and over. It was a beautiful song and it sounded like an angel singing it. This is what it said. "If you are seeking His fruit, you love Him." Galatians 5:22-23 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."

love ya'll!
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Song in my sleep UNA

Post by unaday* on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:33 am

WOW!!! WOW!! beauty!-
I don't know about everybody else but know that prophetic song was for me, Daph!
Okay so I had a dream lastnight and got the instant interpretation! I had a dream that my best friend was by my side. Then i heard my old choir director calling from downstairs to remind us that we have a meeting on Sunday. I was so angry- thinking how can you call a meeting just like that! So I marched downstairs and my bestfriend beside me. I looked at my choir director and I was like- WHAT DO YOU MEAN MEETING??!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US EARLIER??! She was cleaning up a messy kitchen full of plates and food and said that i should check my phone she left the message days ago. I was like: it's not there! I was about to continue to argue with her when my bestfriend took two BEAUTIFUL FAT RED AND SHINY cherries from a bowl and told me to eat this. I put one cherry in my mouth and it calmed me down. My Bestfriend and I went back upstairs. I was still savouring the taste- ‘thinking’ when do cherries taste soo sweet and soo good.. I was like if it wasn’t for the cherries I would have told her off. I woke up.
Instant interpretation was he is teaching me the fruit of the spirit and I need to internalize the fruit of the spirit. In that dream I was not excerising love, peace, gentleness, kindness AND DEFINITELY NOT PATIENCE!!!!
Wow…
Thank you Daphanie- this singing this is amazing!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Song in my sleep UNA

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:38 am

WOW My friend WOW! PRAISE GOD!!! :jawdrop: :PTL:

happy dance

love ya,
Daph

daphanie02