a baby with 8 pairs of arms and extra body parts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a baby with 8 pairs of arms and extra body parts

Post by globalhealth4 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Hey Merry Christmas Everyone! I just want to say that this time of the year gets really tough on life in general for many...Thank God He keeps me together!

Okay, now lastnight I had a dream or seemed like a vision because I could see everything in my room. And I saw a baby that was about 6 to 9 months at the most maybe, still in a diaper. So as Im looking at this kid, Im wondering why is this baby floating in my room above my bed. I continued to stare and this baby sprouted extra sets of arms and hands, penial parts, and extra feet. I became freaked out and decided I didn't want to look at him anymore but something told me to count the extra set of hands and arm. I counted 8---reminded me of a hindu god. and he bagan to seperate each penis right to left and I looked away---only to notice that on the side there were words being typed in the air. Everytime this baby moved, words were being typed. I thought it was spanish---it looked similar to spanish but it was not, and I read each word but I did not know the translation nor did I remember the spellings of any of the words...

IRL I just found out I am pregnant again, but I know that the dreams of pregnant women do not get mixed in with baby dreams untile further along in the pregnancy. I may be 6 weeks at the most....

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a baby with 8 pairs of arms and extra body parts

Post by MrsLena on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Is there something new that you started a few mths ago?

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:40 pm

No there is not MrsLena...Things that I have thought about starting but not in reality.

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Hello, Globalhealth4 -

You said that looking at the child in your dream freaked you out. Did you feel that it was good or evil, or nothing at all in that respect?

You also said that it reminded you of a Hindu god. In your waking life, do you know anyone who is Hindu?

Finally, do you know anyone who is pregnant - specifically with twins (or more)?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Hey Mark..

Thank you for the response...my in-laws are Hindu. I did however, feel a bit like it was evil---demonic. It didn't start off with that feeling but as it produced more limbs and the words began to be appear faster, I did get freaked out.

And yes, I just found out that I am pregnant. Last week after I had a dream about a pet rabbit. But I do not know of anyone is is pregnant with twin or more...

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:46 pm

I'm going to pray on this a bit...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:02 am

Hi globahealth4,

First, congratulations to you and your husband on having a baby on the way!

I have a question and some thoughts - you mentioned that the baby reminded you of a Hindu god and that your in-laws are Hindu - do you feel that that part of the dream has significance or is strictly random/coincidental?

I ask because sometimes these situations can often be sticky/sensitive (in my family I have relatives who are involved with or married to people from Muslim backgrounds). Do you and your in-laws agree to disagree spiritually or is there under the radar (or overt) conflict over your differing spiritual beliefs and practices that may come to a head in raising this child? As an example, I have a cousin who is married to a Christian but his family is Muslim. When they had their kids there was tremendous pressure from the family that the kids have Muslim names. They resisted with the first and with the second selected a name that had both Christian and Muslim roots as a compromise. Is it possible that you are experiencing similar concerns in relation to your in-laws?

If I'm way off base here, please accept my apologies in advance.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top