Vision, gained weight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision, gained weight

Post by MrsLena on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:49 am

Hello there, this morning, I had what I would call a vision. I wasnt dreaming, and wasnt awake, but it was like I was starring at a scale. I'm currently preg, but havent gained much weight, but the scale that was flashing in my eyes, that I felt I was looking at (as I was laying down) had me at double my current weight.

IRL: Never been over weight, always been active, played sports, and I guess anal about weight gain, so I woke up mad, then thought it was funny cause I'd never let myself get to that weight laugh

Please any thoughts? Thanks

Initially I felt like it was a good thing, like a cow being fattened, Luke 15:23

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision, gained weight

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:42 pm

MrsLena wrote:Initially I felt like it was a good thing, like a cow being fattened, Luke 15:23

Your first thoughts on this are likely what it means. It'll be interesting to hear where this applies to your life. Have you asked for anything, lately? The fact that weight on the scale was double could mean a literal doubling of whatever blessing you would receive.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:19 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:
MrsLena wrote:Initially I felt like it was a good thing, like a cow being fattened, Luke 15:23

Your first thoughts on this are likely what it means. It'll be interesting to hear where this applies to your life. Have you asked for anything, lately? The fact that weight on the scale was double could mean a literal doubling of whatever blessing you would receive.

Thanks so much, top of my list has been a new job for my hubby and I in the same city next year. I prayed it again last night, and as always thanked God for the manifestation before sleeping.
Hmmm will keep you all updated as it all manifests! happy dance

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:34 pm

I agree with WhiteShadow, weight gain in the Bible is usually symbolic for wealth and plenty.. look at the Pharoah of Egypts dream that Joseph interpreted.. The 7 fat cows represented, 7 years of plenty..

These are just my personal thoughts and I could be wrong..

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:51 pm

John7 wrote:I agree with WhiteShadow, weight gain in the Bible is usually symbolic for wealth and plenty.. look at the Pharoah of Egypts dream that Joseph interpreted.. The 7 fat cows represented, 7 years of plenty..

These are just my personal thoughts and I could be wrong..

Thanks so much John! Funny how God speaks, and encourages. Though there's no physical manifestation yet, I know it has been settled in the spiritual realm.

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top