my husband and a boiler

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my husband and a boiler

Post by L4JC on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:55 am

Had a dream two nights ago... in the dream, my husband and I were in a large room dancing with alot of other people in the room. Where we were dancing, next to us was this large boiler. But it didn't look like one, it looked more like a HUGE rusted iron furnace, that was from almost top of the ceiling to the floor... the kind that you can put wood in to keep the room warm. We all started to notice the boiler was about to blow... it was leaking water, too. I looked immediately at my husband, and he looked at the boiler as his face turned so red in embarrassment... people were running out of the room in fear of being caught in the explosion from the boiler. With total peace in my heart and mind, I asked my husband, with my hands cupping his face, "Are you alright?" (the impression I had was he was responsible for the boiler working properly). My husband replied almost in anger looking down, but changed his mind and said to me while nodding up and down, looking up towards at my face with assurance, "yeah... I can fix this."

IRL: My husband got recently laid off, and has been looking for other work.

Anyone have thoughts on this dream?

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my husband and a boiler

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:17 am

Hi, Sunny -

This is just a thought. I think the dream could be about a potential blow-up related to your husband...like, he, himself, blowing up during a get-together of some sort. Don't know what your plans are for Christmas and New Year's, but these could be two opportunities where others are around to say something thoughtless that could upset him.

The positive part comes through your support of him, which led to him changing from anger to accepting responsibility for the situation and desiring to make things right. Perhaps the peace you felt in the dream could come from the anticipation of this situation due to having the head's-up from the dream.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:34 am

You know what Mark, I think you're right. We're fixing to go to my mother's for a get together tonight and tomorrow to celebrate Christmas. So, I can see a certain person who might say something that could trigger a thoughtless comment. I'll give this person a much needed warning when I get there! LOL

Thanks so much for sharing what you wrote. It means alot to me. I often trust in your thoughts on my dreams after giving it much prayer :)

I wrote a reply on your "couple of exes" post, it didn't show up. Strange. Wrote a long one, too. Hope it eventually posts, soon. :)

Again, thanks for sharing!

Have a blessed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day tomorrow!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:35 am

You're welcome - and, I saw that post to my dream on my end (not sure why it's not showing for you?). Thanks for that, because I am in agreement with it.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:02 am

I wrote a second post that didn't show ... I rewrote it again. :)

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top