I have to drive a "very large" RV across states...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have to drive a "very large" RV across states...

Post by extremeworship on Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:48 am

Hi all,

I had this dream a couple of nights ago, and i believe that i have the interpretation, but am looking for some confirmation.

Me, my husband, and two young boys were out of state. We were traveling in a "very large" RV. It was so big that it seemed like a double wide trailer. Anyway, we were getting ready to go back home to California and my husband informs me that he is going to stay behind to bury his brother (who in real life died in September 07'), and he was expecting me to drive back across states with my two boys in this "huge" RV..I am like what... I can not believe you would do this to me. I was so scared of thinking that i had to drive across states in this big thing with my two boys. I was thinking it is so wide that it would be hard to keep in the center of the lines. Anyway...i was absolutely devastated that my husband was going to put me and the kids in this position. I told him that we were more important than him staying behind doing this, and that it was not suppose to be this way. I was totally undone and weeping. "I felt totally betrayed" that he would choose to do this to us.. I was so hurt and felt so betrayed, like it was the worse thing that he could do, that i told him...ok..when you come back home, pack your bags, because it's over. The next thing..i am getting this vehicle ready to go, just weeping, and then i step into the RV and my oldest brother Stephen is in there with my boys, and i was surprised he was there. He looked at me and pointed to the bathroom and said...he is in there.. meaning my husband. I open the door and look in there, and he is sitting on the toilet reading a magazine..I close the door thinking that he was going to come after all, but not sure. And then i have a phone call, and it is my sister-in-law (who in real life is like a sister to me), and she started to tell me...Sandy, you can do it! I know you can. She was quite confident that i could go across states by myself with the boys...I was just sobbing and still devastated, telling her...no...you don't understand...and that was the end of the dream...

extremeworship

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have to drive a "very large" RV across states...

Post by Glad on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:47 am

Hi Extremeworship
At this point, is anything happening in your life where you feel someone has let you down? Or is there an area in your life that you need to take on responsibility for that you feel you can not handle?
To me it seems this dream is to encourage you to move on and deal with stuff you don't feel you have the ability too ... but I wonder if there is something in the way that you need to address first.
I am no dream interpreter but like to ask you a few questions. In real life, are you very dependent on your husband? If not, does he have a characteristic that is similar to yours? Maybe something the Lord is asking you to "leave behind" and move on with new faith (you can do it?)? Your brother Stephen, what does he mean to you?
Was there ever an incident in your life where you felt as devastated in real life as you have in the dream? If so, did you feel there was closure to that or would it be possible that you came to conclusions that are hindering you today to do what you could do?
Please disregard what doesn't make sense.
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by extremeworship on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:25 am

Hi Glad:)

You are correct in what you are getting. It is a confirmation. What i mean is, i do have to take on a responsibility that i feel i can not handle. And i believe that i need to address my fear. In real life i have been an at home mom for eleven years, and now i am going to be trained to be a school bus driver here in our district. (I believe the RV represents the school bus..and driving kids in it) My husband has been the main bread winner for our thirteen years of marraige, and now i need to go back out to work because he lost his career of 23 years the end of last year, and now has a job that is not bringing in enough, so i need to go back out and work. I am excited about it, but at the same time..it is really taking me out of my comfort zone. Even though it is not his fault, maybe sub conciously i do feel like he has let me down. And i guess i am dependent on him more than i realize. I believe that my "brother" represented Jesus, and my sister-in-law was the Holy Spirit..the encourager..they are going to be there for me through this:)

Wow...thanks for you help! Your right on the mark, and i appreciate the help:)

Bless you Glad!
Extremeworship

extremeworship

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:42 am

Hi Extremeworship
I am a little worried about overstepping my boundaries here, but please know that I have no intention to do so.
What stood out to me in your dream is how upset you are. You might be aware of the fact that pain of the past can magnify pain in the "now"? It is always good to address our fears and we ought to do so, but I really wonder if another incident in your life (maybe back to your childhood) took place that is largely dictating your feelings of today. I do not need an answer to this, but is it at all possible that someone that was very important to you has left you behind, or let you down or anything similar that left you with feelings like you have in the dream?
Personally I have had many dreams with extreme sadness in them and every time I allowed myself to dig deeper God brought healing to my past as much as to my present.
You are very blessed to have your brother represent Jesus and your sister-in-law the Holy Spirit.
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by extremeworship on Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:18 am

Glad,

You have not over overstepped your boundaries. Thank you for responding back, as you are in the Spirit on this. I had a dream the morning before i read the above response, and your response was a confirmation to my first and second dream. A dream about my Dad. A reoccurring dream that i have had for years, but different this time.
I've already have dealt with and have had a lot of healing regarding my dads death and my relationship with him, but God used this reoccurring dream to show me that i have fear about losing my husband, or him not being there for me. My dad died in a tragic car accident when i was 18 year old. After pondering on this, i think that my husband in a metaphoric sense is like a dad to me, because he gives me a lot of stability and unconditional love in my life..I think that is what I'm trying to say...It's hard to explain, because i don't even think i have had a full revelation of this whole thing..yet. It's really deep...Please pray for full revelation on this for me..Thank you for your help on this:)

extremeworship

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top