Taking a driving test driving a school bus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a driving test driving a school bus

Post by L4JC on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:46 am

Hi Ya'll,

Had a dream about taking a driving test to drive a school bus. I was driving the school bus between a doorway of two walls in a very large garage, (it was a wide doorway). As I drove, the Instructor who was navigating the driving test to me was letting me know when to slow down. I immediately slowed down when he put his hand up. Then I knew it was time to stop when I reached right in front of the wall of the doorway in front of me. I went just slightly over where he wanted me to stop. I could see the disappointment in his face. Then, as I got off of the school bus, he gave me some paperwork in an envelope and he told to take it to this person (don't recall the name) and I went in the building, trying to remember what the name of the person I needed to send this to. I looked at the manilla envelope to see if I could see the name on there, and looked at each of the three doors (each of them were closed), to see if there were any names on the doors, none were present. I felt a little frightened I might fail this part of the test. EOD

IRL, I'm not driving a school bus or going to drive one. I think the bus is symbolic of something else. But not sure of what. This is the second time I've dreamed of a school bus. I had a dream not too long ago, I think a month or two ago about being in a parking lot, inside my car, waiting for someone (not sure who it was, though) and while waiting in the car... a school bus drove up and stopped right in front of my car, to drop off someone (didn't see the person getting off), then the school bus drove away off the parking lot. I watched it leave. EOD.

Any thoughts anyone?

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taking a driving test driving a school bus

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:28 am

Hi, Sunny -

If a Car tends to represent our daily, personal lives, then perhaps a Bus is related to a situation that encompasses more than just ourselves. I've had bus dreams that relate to such things, but the meaning could be different for you.

Is there anything going on in your waking life where you're responsible for something that affects more than just yourself? It could be something simple, like hosting a holiday (heh, "simple") at your place, or a group project at work - just to throw some ideas out there.

In the dream, you were doing just fine for most of the test. In the end, you went a little too far, as you pointed out. I think that the "test" of following the instructor's directions is about listening to the Holy Spirit throughout a situation. Hopefully, you'll know when to keep yourself from taking things too far - perhaps in what you do or say in the situation?

You were given further instructions after the driving test. I'm not certain what this part could be about, but perhaps it'll make more sense after the part where you could go too far is over?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:47 am

You wrote: (In the dream, you were doing just fine for most of the test. In the end, you went a little too far, as you pointed out. I think that the "test" of following the instructor's directions is about listening to the Holy Spirit throughout a situation. Hopefully, you'll know when to keep yourself from taking things too far - perhaps in what you do or say in the situation?)

I do tend to push a little too hard at times to get my point across, especially when family is trying to be too pushy in helping me achieve my goals, etc. I get a little stern in a very sweet way! LOL I agree with you, it probably does have alot to do with my needing to listen to the Holy Spirit for His leading. I do at times like to get ahead of Him, instead of waiting on Him. Thanks for reminding me of that! :)

As for the instructions after the test. I believe now thinking back on the dream, that I wasn't really truly looking for the names on the doors or the package, because I was so frantic as I looked at the doors and the envelope package.. things can easily be "missed" when in a frantic state of mind. So, I'm going to take the cue to learn from Holy Spirit on this one!

Thanks for sharing again, Mark!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top