Graveyard Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graveyard Dream

Post by cheri-rose on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:04 am

[b]This dream was set in a graveyard, the background was dark grey and dreary, yet it was as though the graveyard was up on a stage. I saw four tombstones and a fence. A bright light shined (shone?) on the tombstone, which was the second on the right. The entire tombstone was bright blood and red and a person's surname (bloodman) was on the tombstone. From my perspective, I was driving by in a car (had the sense it was a convertible, if that matters) and I was driving by quickly in the lower right corner of the dream.)[/b]

I think there is significance to the color of the tombstone and also the name.

cheri-rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Graveyard Dream

Post by Stephanie44 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:06 am

Hi, Cheri-Rose.
These are just my thoughts.
I think that light shining on the tombstone is positive with respect to the person who died, that that person was a believer. Also I take the color to mean that they were covered in the blood of Jesus, aka, redeemed.
For some reason something that pops into my mind is the blood of the martyrs, if that means anything to you at all.

Stephanie44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cheri-rose on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:22 am

Stephanie

Thanks. This person is still alive, a fairly miserable alchoholic, but what I love about interacting with others in terms of dream interpretation is how we can prompt thoughts, ideas, etc. This is someone for/which/over whom I have had several disturbing dreams/visions over the past few months. While I hope it does not suggest impending death, I certainly believe it is a clarion call to intercession.

Tx again! :glory:

cheri-rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:32 am

just a thought... death sometimes reflects 'new beginnings"

and lets not forget Lazarus who was in a tomb 4 days.... before the Lord rose him up again..

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cheri-rose on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:52 am

Sis :kissyface: --thanks. I hadn't thought about that. I had a few other dreams in which I waited too long to apologize to this person and when I did, the house was closed, so trying to put it all together and this helps.

Merry Christmas. :goodpost:

cheri-rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:54 am

Merry Christmas to you also!!!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie44 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:23 am

Cheri-Rose,

I know how disturbing it can be to have troubling dreams about people you know. (And I can probably name 17 or 18 specific people who I have dreamed died - definitely the best response is to pray, as you said!)

Lord Jesus, you know the message that you gave Cheri-Rose, and I pray in your name that you would give her patience as she waits for you to fully make known the secrets that you have revealed to her. I think of Daniel, who was troubled by the visions he received, yet was comforted by angels and told to be strong and take heart, because he was highly favored. I pray that you would close off the gates of death for this person who Cheri-Rose knows and provide the key to Life. You, Jesus, are the Resurrection and the Life, and what you open no one can shut again, and you can close and lock the gates of death, which is what we ask for this person who is precious to you. Let Cheri-Rose never forget that this person matters enough to you for you to send these messages and warnings. Please make your thoughts and purposes known now and help us all to pray in the spirit for your will, even when we don't know what to pray for. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Stephanie44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cheri-rose on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:41 am

Tx :goodpost:

cheri-rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:19 pm

Sponsored content