A Couple Of Exes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Couple Of Exes

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:40 am

In this dream, I was sitting in the driver's seat of my car (not my real life vehicle). In the passenger seat was an ex-girlfriend. We had a very short relationship and do not have any contact today. In the dream, I was rather indifferent to her presence. There was also a third person in the backseat of the vehicle, but I do not remember who they were, if I ever knew at all.

Standing outside at my window was another ex-girlfriend. In real life, she is (from what I understand) happily married with children. We dated when we were just out of highschool for a couple of years and are on good terms, although we really don't have any contact, either.

In the dream, I knew that she and her husband had divorced. We talked, and she was going to join the rest of us in the car. However, her husband suddenly appeared on the scene. It stood out to me that he was smoking a cigarette. Seeing her talking to anyone set him off - he went absolutely ballistic! It seemed best that we avoid him, so we left this ex there to deal with him while we drove away.

The dream jumps a bit, here, and I only remember seeing the ex one last time - it was a shot of her driving a car alone, and I was surprised, again, to see her smoking a cigarette as well. In real life, I don't think that either one of them do.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Couple Of Exes

Post by L4JC on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:09 am

Hi Mark,

As I read your post, it appears that perhaps, there's a need to pray for the ex that was driving the car alone. The situation with both, your ex and her ex-husband who both were smoking, may be just a symbolism of "bad habits" they each have, not necessarily about really "smoking". The fact that you were surprised by their smoking seems to indicate you're about to either discover by hearing directly from her, or through another source who knows about their issues. I also want to add, the part of you and your first ex (who you felt no indifference to her presence) while driving away, may really reflect your indifference to the ex with the ex husband situation.

Please toss what doesn't seem to fit.

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:57 am

Thanks, Sunny. I will pray for both of them. They very well could be literal in this dream. Both myself and a mutual friend of this couple have dreams every so often of them getting divorced. To the natural eye, though, everything is perfect with them.

However, the detail of them both smoking in this dream lines up with what you said about finding out through another source about some bad habits or other issues. See, that very thing happened in spring/summer of this year when a friend of mine told me that she saw both of them at a motorcycle rally. The wife was handed a cigarette, and when she realized that someone who knew her was witnessing this, she was visibly uncomfortable in this situation...but, she smoked it, anyway. Personally, I could care less what either of them choose to do - it was just surprising to hear that not everything is as it appears to be when filtered through family and, say, Facebook.

Anyway, I will take this as a cue to pray for them (as I have with similar dreams in the past). Thanks a lot - and it's good to see you. I hope all is well with you.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:21 am

hey Mark...

mabye pray for her, she might be going through some tough times in marriage.

Just my thoughts here..

might be an advanced notice of events that might come into play? Might need to pray in advance for the Lord to show you...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:00 am

My second post didn't show up on here. I must have not hit the send button. Sheesh. LOL

I just wanted to let you know that I didn't realized that your ex was still married to her husband. I was sorry I misunderstood reading that part. I'm going to be praying along with you for your exes and for their situation.

And it's good to be back on here, again, too. Good to see you, as well!

Things could be better over here ... recently my husband got laid off. But I trust in God's provision and direction in our lives. It's going to be a great new year and I know it's going to be the best one, yet!

Hope all is well on your end, too! :)

Merry Christmas!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top