please release me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

please release me!

Post by bellaboo on Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:17 pm

i dream over and over about someone i dated 30 years ago. He - married - to one person for all these years -
me - never married - single mom of 2 adult kids now - and haven't dated for years (13 years).
I pray for God to release me from these dreams. I just don't understand why I dream them over and over for so many years.
thanks for any insight. tornado

bellaboo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: please release me!

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:59 pm

hi there...

sorry is the dream that he is married or ur just making apoint that he is?

could he be sybmolic to someone else? Did you seek the Lord to ask Him? Might be a good idea to keep praying and asking the lord to show you why He keeps showing the same person..Do u have any feelings for the person?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bellaboo on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:10 pm

no he is married currently, to a woman who he found when he went
away to school, when we were dating. He went on his way with their future, she having a child that he took as his own, and then they had one child together. I, in rebound, my life went to misery. I got pregnant because I was acting out on his leaving me, and became a single mother twice, with never another healthy relationship, ever. I tell myself, he is happy and never really wanted me to begin with. But I do still care about him, and always will, but need to let it go. What did I read lately somewhere, don't make room in your heart for someone who doesn't want to be there, or something along those lines.
I have dreamed of him, us getting back together for years, over and over and it actually takes a toll on me, when I awake. I know he is still married and happy. I just recently am getting to the point that I am Begging God to please help me stop these dreams. I know it sounds petty. I have not had a date for 13 years, because I do not trust my judgement in men. Have had so many bad relationships. Just have given up. Really have no interest at all. I am 47. Thanks for taking the time to answer so close to Christmas! I hope you have a great one.

bellaboo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:22 pm

Im so sorry to hear about your sadness... i understand its hard to let go of things sometimes, i've been there...
I realized sometimes its not that you want the person, but that life. (Just my personal thoughts, although it might be diff for you maybe).

Do continue to pray and ask God to set you free. It is really important to read Gods promises and see what He wants for you.
If its possible, can you ask someone in church to pray for you? Someone you trust?

I will keep you in my prayers, I Pray You have a blesses Christmas. I know God has a plan for your life. Its all about His appointed time.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bellaboo on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:27 pm

I agree, "i wanted that life" that I had in my head, that he and i lived for a short while. But good grief, I am normally a very realistic person, that was 30 years ago! I realize it is gone, and never meant to be. Unfortunately, I do not find a church in my area that i "trust" so i don't have one. I keep believing in his time as well, but it seems all of my life is just passing by, year by year. I guess i believe i may be one of the ones who are better off alone. It seems that is the way i am meant to be, as I just accept it.
Merry Christmas! I am a grandmother, and play a significant part in my 8 year old grandsons life - so that is where i find my happiness! take care

bellaboo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top