Repeated Visions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repeated Visions

Post by cheri-rose on Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:55 am

Hola everyone!

First, so glad I "found" this website and also, so glad I decided to join. I have been struggling with dreams and visions for the past few months. I made a major return to the Lord and to the things of God this year and it seems as though the floodgates have opened up, yet, I don't know what to do with it.

I am wondering if anyone has experience with multiple/repeated visions? Between August and December, I have had several disturbing visions, all potentially related to the same person from my past. In the first, the person was attacked by a vulture (which seems to suggest something dead in their life and a spiritual attack on this or a spiritual attack in the form of depression, which the person suffers from strongly); in the second, I saw snakes coming out of the person's belly. It was as though the snakes were grounded in the person's belly, and they were emanating from them. In the third, I briefly saw a rattlesnake hoovering over the person's body. These all seem to indicate a warning, perhaps? I seriously doubt they would encounter this many snakes. My only concern is that many of my visions do come to pass.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repeated Visions

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Hi Cherirose,

These are my thoughts. I would highly suggest interceding for this individual...especially since your visions do tend to come to pass. Your intercessions will hopefully help this persons situation become less fatal.

Im reminded of the scripture in James that says that the fervant (heartfelt) prayer of a righteous person availeth MUCH.

Bless you.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top