Warning[color=red]: this dream has some sexual content, read @ own discretion[/color]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warning[color=red]: this dream has some sexual content, read @ own discretion[/color]

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:26 am

To give you some back ground information first. Recently I have beome friends with a guy that was interning at my job. He is very nice, and I think we will be good friends. I admit I am interested in getting to know him, but as for right now, we are just friends because I am kinda seeing someone right now. Here is my dream.

The intern came over to my house, and we went to my bedroom. I remember my room was messy, and my comforters were all over my bed (kinda like it is now, lol). I was talking to him, and he was acting as if he didn't really notice that my room was messy. I let him in like it wasn't a big deal. Well, he walks over to my bed, and says, Do you mind if i lay down for a minute? I said, no, let me clear off a space for you. So i go to move the comforters back to make a space for him, and I remember looking at my sheets, and I saw spots of period blood on them, and I was like omg..i gotta get these off. Then I spilled a drink on it too. So i continued to pull the sheets back, and I had a burgundy fitted sheet under the tan sheets (in reality my sheets are all tan on my bed now). And i made the spot for him to lay on. Well its like the scene changed, because in the next scene, the intern had on some sweats and he took his sweatshirt off, showing his chest. I remember him taking off my top, and I had on a black tank top. Then we laid on the bed on our stomachs facing each other, looking into each others faces.

The scene changed again, this time, my room was clean, and he was there, and i can remember him laying on my bed. And somehow he pulls me on top of him, with my behind facing him...it gets a little graphic here...and I had on a skirt, and he sticks his tongue in my rear end. Right when he did this, my sister and a small little girl walks in my room (i assumed it was representing my niece, my sister is 9 mo. pregnant right now). The little girl looked to be about 1 or 2. And i was hitting him trying to get him to stop, and my sister had this look on her face like, omg I can't believe you...and she called for the little girl to come on, and i was still hitting him, telling him to stop, but he had this strong grip on me, and he didn't stop even though they came in. I don't remember feeling any pleasure, because I was trying to get him to stop. I felt kinda numb and embarassed. The little girl left with my sister, but came back in and I had to tell her to go back out...and that was the end of my dream. Any insight? This one threw me off.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning[color=red]: this dream has some sexual content, read @ own discretion[/color]

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:45 am

Your bedroom is a place of intimacy where it looks like this relationship is heading. Since you ended up with a tongue in your ear instead of ..... it may not be what you expected or as intimate as you expect right off.

Two things stick out...

....an embarassment at either work or with this person present.

....and being a good example.... might have a bit of a lapse there. Be on your guard and start praying.

Love ya doll!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning[color=red]: this dream has some sexual content, read @ own discretion[/color]

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:06 am

Thank you Mia...it actually makes so much sense...because I had this dream about a week or so ago...and i can see what you are saying about it may not be what i expected or as intimate as i expect right off....because I had been praying about this situation, and I am trying to be patient and wait on God...for my hubby...and i had to pull my self back some...and about being the good example, thank you for the insight...I will be on my guard and start praying. Love you too!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top