Gray Demon Attacking in Sleep

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gray Demon Attacking in Sleep

Post by Danidarling on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:19 pm

My fiancÚ had a vision one night when falling asleep of three gray figures in darkness saying "we've been waiting for you". Maybe two days later he started having a reoccurring dream that always ends with him leaving a group of people arguing and when he turns to do so he turns into the face of what I say is a demonic spirit which proceeds to put his hands around his throat and is choking him and simultaneously making a sucking action which he describes feeling like the demon is trying to inhale his soul. He will wake up paralyzed and this "thing" will still be there upon opening his eyes. He stated he's never had a dream feel so real. His boogeyman is gray skinned with hollow black pits for eyes and he sees no mouth really to speak of except another black hole and hands with long claws.

He has recently been born again and I am as well. I told him that he should just scream for Jesus in his mind when he's paralyzed and enjoy watching this thing run scared for a change. And I now make sure to pray for his protection with him before going to sleep.

Does anyone know anything about what could be going on here or WHY? Any comments, similar stories, advice, input of any kind really, would be SO very much appreciated. Thank you!

Danidarling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gray Demon Attacking in Sleep

Post by pewilso512 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Check out the post called "Not really sleep, but couldn't move or speak". You'll have to do a search for it. It was posted a few years ago. It will explain what happened to your husband. I've had it happened to me before.

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:26 am

This was taken from my website: http://heartsongministry.com/theme_demons_3.html

Demons - Physical Attack

The theme of demons in dreams goes beyond simple symbols into the actual manifestation of demonic attack while sleeping.

A major phenomenon experienced all over the world with respect to demonic manifestation is referred to by the scientific community in our culture as "sleep paralysis".

Sleep paralysis is defined by Wikipedia as:

Sleep paralysis is a common condition characterized by transient partial or total paralysis of skeletal muscles and areflexia that occurs upon awakening from sleep or less often while falling asleep. Stimuli such as touch or sound may terminate the episode, which usually has a duration of
seconds to minutes

Physiologically, it is closely related to the paralysis that occurs as a natural part of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep, which is known as REM atonia. Sleep paralysis occurs when the brain awakes from a REM state, but the
bodily paralysis persists. This leaves the person fully conscious, but unable to move. In addition, the state may be accompanied by terrifying hallucinations (hypnopompic or hypnagogic) and an acute sense of danger [3]. Sleep paralysis is particularly frightening to the individual due to
the vividness of such hallucinations[4].

In layman's terms, sleep paralysis feels as though you are being held down or sat on, completely unable to move, speak, or see but are totally conscious of your surroundings in spite of the inability to see or move.

As a bible believing Christian, and one who has experienced this phenomenon personally, I am certain there is a spiritual explanation for it. In my experience, in addition to the sleep paralysis, simultaneously present is a thick tangible manifestation of demonic spirits. Some
people see them, others do not.

Many people have written in for an interpretation to this experience as though it were a dream or a vision asking what the meaning is or how to stop the dreams from recurring.

The aforementioned experience is not a dream or a vision it is reality. It is a demonic attack on a person while they are asleep.

Biblically, the devil was able to physically take Jesus to a high place, a messenger of Satan was sent to buffet Paul, and there was demonic power which prevented Paul from achieving missionary goals that he would have liked to achieve thus establishing a biblical basis for a real present
enemy who still has power available to him even if he has lost his authority.

Very often the manifestation of these attacks is commonly after the person attacked has made a decision to follow the Lord, when they have renewed their faith, or when they have made a decision to go deeper in the things of God. It is as though the spirit responsible for the attack is trying to prevent the spiritual advancement of the individual involved.

At this point, the natural question is, How do you prevent it and/or rebuke it?

Call on the name of the Lord in the midst of such an attack. If you cannot use your mouth to do so, using your heart to call out His name is equally, if not more, effective. I have personally experienced this manifestation in the past. When my voice wouldn't work, calling on the name of the Lord with all of my heart not only halted the attack immediately but the spirit literally fled, instantly leaving the atmosphere in my bedroom so completely
pure and devoid of spiritual clutter that it was nothing short of miraculous. There is power in the Name of the Lord.

The most effective way to prevent a future attack is to be baptized in the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:5) and to have a fervent, effectual, praying person pray for your deliverance (Why this is important). After having my former pastor pray over me, I have not had another manifestation. (Pastor Richardson, Trinity Worship Center.... call if you don't have someone to pray over you. The man is a praying powerhouse.)

Can it happen to a spirit filled, born again Christian? Yes. Although others have, I had never had this event happen to me before I was spirit filled and born again, only after. Remember this manifestation is outside of your body, it is not a demon possessing you from the inside of your body. As much as a demon can responsible for sickness and illness, they are also responsible for "sleep paralysis".

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top