An invisible vehicle and the heavens opened up!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An invisible vehicle and the heavens opened up!!

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:10 am

I had a dream I was on some kind of journey. I was with my best friend who just lost her mother irl. In the dream, we were headed somewhere, but Im not sure where. It was weird, it seemed like we were traveling by a vehicle, because we were continueing to keep moving through the whole dream, all together. Even when we got interrupted on the way, all of us continued to move forward at the same time all together, but the reality was we were traveling by foot. When I look back to explain it, it seemed like we were traveling in an invisible vehicle!!! My friend and I had several children with us I believe. I know it was more than just her and I, I just cant put my finger on who else was with us. I do remember for certain that my brother was with us. Except, he was not his age irl, he was maybe 4 or 5 in the dream. As we were moving along, he wandered off the path. All of us kept moving. I could still see him so he didnt wander that far. He went over near a railing, and I seen him grab this small toddler. At first I was thinking, boy he is going to get in trouble for getting into mischief. But then I realized that he actually saved this toddlers life. He wandered off bc he noticed something we didnt, a small child in danger! When he went to grab the child, he caught the child before he hit his head on the cement ground, and prevented the child from falling under the railing that dropped off down below!!! Not only that, but he grabbed the child under his arms, and landed safely on his feet holding the child safely. He kept this child from getting even a scratch on him!!! I was AMAZED!!! I told the person (I cant recall who this was) who was leading the 'invisable vehicle' that he should not get into any trouble bc he just saved this childs life!! He was a hero!!!!

As we were traveling down the road, my friend was sharing with me how she is annoyed that her family always expects her to pay for everything, bc she is very wealthy (irl and the dream). I was turned around walking backwards to be able to see her as she explained to me a scenerio where her and her family were doing dinner. They picked these really top of the line super expensive steaks (I could see a visual of the steaks, They were perfectly lean in comparision to a regular cut of steak with fat and imperfections)! Then when it came time to pay they expected her to pick up the tab. In the dream her mother was still alive, and she looked very healthy (which before she passed she was skin and bones). I didnt offer advice, I was just listening. I did think to myself that I would of offered to only pay for the cheap meat...lol.

As I was walking backwards, I could see this opening in the night sky. It was circular. As the sky opened up, I seen this beautiful shower of shooting stars!!! There were hundreds of them, I was amazed again. I tried to tell the others I was with to look, but it stopped before they could see it. It was seriously so pretty!!!!

eod

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An invisible vehicle and the heavens opened up!!

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:27 am

This seems like a literal dream, doesn't it? Except your brother is not four, so perhaps he represents someone else but otherwise, nothing seems symbolic other than maybe the light show, which could be something else that amazes you.

Does your friend believe in hearing God through dreams? Could you tell her this dream you had about her? Maybe God wants to drop a seed?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Looks like a salvation is being served up that is overly generous in your eyes.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:This seems like a literal dream, doesn't it? Except your brother is not four, so perhaps he represents someone else but otherwise, nothing seems symbolic other than maybe the light show, which could be something else that amazes you.

Does your friend believe in hearing God through dreams? Could you tell her this dream you had about her? Maybe God wants to drop a seed?

Yes, I believe ur right Mia. It's prob mostly literal, and I was thinking the same thing with my brother symbolizing someone else. Possibly my daughter are my thoughts. Though she is distracted easily Irl, often times she does notice things others miss! I do believe this is a gifting as well!

Yes, I am willing to drop a seed into my friends heart. I have had several literal dreams about her, and have sown a little seed here and there. I'm interested to get together with her next, to see if anything correlates Irl with this dream. Will keep u posted! happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:36 pm

rosebush wrote:Looks like a salvation is being served up that is overly generous in your eyes.

This is certainly possible. I'm ready to be amazed! Will update as this dream manifests! happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:38 pm

One thing I forgot to add that I remembered later, is during the dream I had a splitting headache while chatting with my friend. I just didn't say anything, and kept listening. It felt like my head was going to explode. Irl I have never had a headache such as this.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:18 am

I find it interesting that tonight there is an actual meteor shower that will b visible, and that while chatting with a friend on the phone today she was complaining of an exceeding excruciating head ache. These could just be coincidences. If something else that amazes me manifests today though, I will be sure to post.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:41 am

I get prophetic manifestations when around people, like I get a backache as revelation that they need prayer for healing in that area, and that God wants to do something for them. Does that make sense? Let me try again...lol! Let's say I am standing next to a person who has back trouble. I suddenly will feel back pain as a manifestation to that persons condition which leads to prayer for deliverence. Savvy?

Perhaps He wanted you to hear this for the same purpose.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:21 am

Yes Mia, this makes total sense to me. I did talk to my friend yest, and she said she has had a headache almost all week. I was meant to pray for this!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top