Computer Colors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Computer Colors

Post by gap_ministries on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:08 pm

Hi, your dream is very interesting. Can anyone help me with my dream too?

In my dream I am walking by a certian business but it has not been there for a few years.My son-in-law now works for that business in its present location just a couple hundred feet away. I am carrying a old desk-top computer, tan in color with the from being black with red lights on the front surrouned by the black. I go to thw old loading dock and plug in the computer and my son-in-law comes to me and says get that out of here. I look up at him and ask what? Once again he says get that out of here! This time i ask why? And he says because they will think I am selling drugs. So I unplug the computer and walk toward my wives business seeing out car in the parking lot. I walk in the business and my mother-in-law is sitting in my wife's chair looking like she did 25 years ago. She is looking very distressed and anxious. I look at my wife and she looks her present age, so do I and my son-in-law. I notice immediately my wife has on a shirt LIKE my mother-in-law used to wear and the color is the same tan color as the outside of the computer. Then her sister comes in looking the same age in porportation to her mother sitting in the chair, I mean around 15 years old.She has her hair and dress like she wore then. She says twice let me introduce you to my friend who had been sitting on the passenger side rear of our car until my sister-in-law brought her inside. The friend has the same hairsytyle or the late 1980's but its red in color. I sensed immediately dander, this was not a friend but only looked on the outside like a friend.Not the red lights surrounded by the black color on the computer.I feel like my son-in-law was sounding a warning and that my wife who was dressed in that tan shirt was to surround the blackness and red lights in some way??? Maybe do what her mother could not do in the past - take her place in some way of deliverance and protection??? I know that the following colors have these meaning in the Bible:
Tan --- Bread, Communion, Y'shua(Jesus' Body) Luke 22:19.
Black --- Righteous Judgement, Death, Mourning, Sin and Famine
Red --- the Blood of Jesus; Love; Fountain of Forgiveness; Healing; Fire; Deliverance; Passover, Protection
Thanks for taking the time to read, any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Greg

gap_ministries

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Computer Colors

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:10 am

Greg,

What were your feelings in the dream?

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top