boss having relations with me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boss having relations with me

Post by Jazzy on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:41 am

I had this dream after my boss called me early this morning on my day off to cover a shift. I was halfway asleep, but didn't mind doing it. As I began to wake up more as she was talking, I forgot that my car was in the shop and the mechanic wasn't sure what time it'd be ready today. I told her that, and she went so far as to say that some of the employees are doing a training about 5 miles from where I stay and that they shouldn't mind picking me up. I just said okay, but kind of giggled because she is not a person you'd want to talk to early in the morning because she talks like 100 mph! I couldn't even follow half of the conversation. I also remembered that today I needed to do laundry terribly and start packing for Christmas. I was hitting myself in my head thinking why did I agree to that?

I was exhausted because I stayed up pretty late last night, so I went straight back to sleep. When I slept, I had this dream:

My boss and a few other employees were in a garage type of setting. It was slightly dark and the floor was like cement, whatever is used in a garage. Some employees were watching tv in one corner, and on the other side of the room a few employees were working. Next, I realize my boss and I are around a corner away from people seeing us. She brings up having sex somehow, and I concur by saying "let's do it" enthusiastically (I don't know WHAT I was thinking?!?!) At one point I remember laying on my stomach thinking and realizing this is not right. And then I think, wait she's a female, how is this even physically possible???

In the next scene we walk back around the corner to where some of the employees are watching tv. She starts off, "I'm just going to go ahead and throw it out there you guys..." She tells them what we did, and I remember two distinct people giving us a look, then they head to the other side of the room to work (maybe they wanted more leisure time and not go back to work?) These two people were actually the two specific people my boss offered to pick me up from my apartment this morning.

After waking up from that dream, I immediately texted one of my co-workers to see if my boss contacted them this morning. They said no she didn't call, and I told them what was going on. They were already aware my car was in the shop and said they wouldn't mind working that shift. After having that dream (#1), and knowing it was my day off and having house chores to do with no car (#2), I just could not allow myself to go into work today. The dream may or may not have been about work today, but I feel as if I need to be at home today.

Are there thoughts about what happened between my boss and I in my dream? I am married and she is married with two children. So what happened has to be symbolic of something else, I'm guessing our work relationship. Although, she's more administration and I'm a tech so I rarely work side-by-side with her.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: boss having relations with me

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:19 am

I believe it was a weird dream about your situation.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top