Taking extra food to go

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking extra food to go

Post by MrsLena on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Hello, this has been a recurrent theme in my dream, and this morning I had 2 different dreams and they all ended up that way.

Dream 1
Cant remember the details before this scene, but I was now in a cafeteria, trying to find the right line to enter, it looked empty but once I got in, seemed like a banquet. I kept looking for a clean tray, and finally either I found one, or I either was given one, and I went to collect food, and it was good food, a lot of food. In the dream, I thought whatever I cant eat, I'll take home.
I also remember filling out a form, someone (a distant female cousin) was collecting it, so I turned in 1st page, which is what was needed and kept rest of the packet to myself.

Dream 2 (after I woke up for about 2hrs and drifted back into sleep)
Again cant remember the details but ended up in a cafeteria type place, I packed so much food, and was now going to take it to go, because I wanted to go workout, and felt I would be hungry later. People I was on table eating with, left, and I packed what I wanted, went out to elevator area, and I see my mom. We were both supposed to go down, and she "mistakenly" pressed the up button, and I remember saying but we are supposed to go down.
Also looking outside window in the cafeteria, I saw my mom's best friend's husband frying chicken outside downstairs:lol!: I thought I'd go ask him later, cause I love me some chicken!!

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taking extra food to go

Post by MrsLena on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:57 pm

Please I'd appreciate any thoughts. Here are mine

Dream 1
Emotions: I was determined to find the right way in, and then upon seeing banquet, I was happy

This may mean that a situation that may appear bleak, and not forthcoming, will have a suddenly moment

banquet: Great preparations and planning will bring success and happiness
taking food to go: abundance/surplus.

Dream 2

Emotions: happy, felt like everyday life
Symbols:food to go (abundance), not sure if my mom represents herself or is symbolic for the Holy Spirit. She pressed the up button while we were waiting to go down, we hadnt entered elevator yet. Maybe this is unexpected promotion?

What could workout mean?
Any significance of the frying chicken part?

God bless you all

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:10 am

Let's look at the big picture instead of the symbols.

Both dreams (when there are two it means it is definite) are symbolic of provision either spiritually or physically. This provision that you are provided with makes you happy.

Basically, you are hungry and God's promising you that He has prepared a table for you and there will be plenty left over.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Thanks so much Mia!!
I agree concerning the overall picture, and it makes so much sense! I thought it was interesting that I had the same theme with 2 different dreams.
So excited! God is at work!!! God bless you!

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top