Demon at Church Camp.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demon at Church Camp.

Post by v3ryan on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:03 pm

I had an unusual dream today that I'm hoping others might have insight to what it means. I forgot quite a few elements of it already, but I did hold on to a few crutial points.

I dreamt I was at a church camp with my family. I dreamt it was night out, and this lady came in saying she had an encounter with a demon. I forget what the demon was doing, or saying, but I remember feeling, "Wow, this is freaky." I go outside (it was suddenly daytime now) and I saw the demon. The demon had taken the form of what seemed to be a maintenance worker or someone that looked to be in that position (he was wearing overalls). He looked like an ordinary man, and when engaged in conversation with him, he seemed to be a very pleasent and normal person, you wouldn't be able to tell that he was a demon. Yet in the dream, it seemed that people knew he was a demon. He was also on this porch of this cabin, but he seemed to be almost trapped there, (I think my family had somehow trapped him, and he wasn't able to leave the porch, however, he was able to converse with anyone on, or within earshot of the porch)

There's a more foggier part of a dream, whether it's part of the same one, or a different one, but I barely remember anything of it except one particular image, of what looked like this man that had been sliced down the middle.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demon at Church Camp.

Post by v3ryan on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:52 pm

I also had another dream today....

I dreamt I was at this dock at a lake, or something, and I was sort of witnessing this interview going on about this man who wrote a song, and there was this interview, but in the background of the interview, you could see these two people come up out of the water, (looked almost like one was being baptised "almost", and one was a baptiser.) They came out such unexpectedly and sort of in a whispered prayer they were saying you could hear them calling the interviewee's name. The whole thing was so bizarre initial reactions was "is this some sort of demonic entity?" But after a while, the interviewers recognized the people as not harming them, but genuinely praying for them. I prayed about the interpretation of both dreams, and I think the second dream might be reminding me that although in the first dream, I had from within the dream recognized the man as a demon, perhaps the interpretation of that means otherwise.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kathy.cavoores on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Hi! I'm not an interpreter. Ran across your dream and I am praying with you that God will show you the interpretation. This is the kind of dream I have all the time....where clearly spiritual things are happening....possibly God is showing you behind the scenes activity. If my dream is happening at night (as yours began at night) to me that means this is a plan of the evil one. Then I can pray against it so it won't happen. Possibly you are right in thinking the second dream is showing you that because of your prayers the first dream will not happen. Maybe you prayed and the demon will not show up at the camp. God bless you! :hearts:

kathy.cavoores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:15 am

The first dream seems to be a dream of discernment. Discernment is knowing what spirit is operating - through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit - and then knowing what to do about the spirit.

The people in the spirit recognize the demon and then cleave it. That's good news. Pray that it is so!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top