ANOTHER DREAM OF MY EX-HUSBAND

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ANOTHER DREAM OF MY EX-HUSBAND

Post by ellycat316 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:42 am

I dreamt that my ex-husband (Chuck) came next to me and put his arm around me, and I put my arm around him. He showed me a document he had been given, which had a mistake on it that he wanted me to take care of for him. He proceeded to explain what the mistake was on the document. Just then my boss (a woman) came up to us and said she would take care of the problem.

NOTE: I have been having several dreams of my ex-husband lately, and I can't understand why. He has not been on my mind until I dream of him.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ANOTHER DREAM OF MY EX-HUSBAND

Post by MrsLena on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:41 am

Any unresolved issues from the past in general?
Any past hidden hurts and feelings?
Is your ex husband remarried?

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Hi Mia,
Thanks for your response. I have no unresolved issues with my ex that I am aware of. Yes, he is remarried ro the "other" woman.. It took a long time to get over him, but that is water under the dam now. All is forgiven and I pray for them both.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Hi ellycat! We're there any feelings that stood out to u during the dream?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:11 am

HI Mia,

I was surprised that he put his arm around me, but I felt like I should receprocate (willingly).

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:49 am

Is there anything similar going on in ur waking life that makes u feel similar to how u felt in this dream? Meaning, has someone done something that surprised u, and u feel like u want to reciprocate the gesture? If not yet, perhaps in the future someone will and the feelings in the dream will feel similar. My thoughts are that ur ex in your dreams is symbolizing someone else, and it's a matter of figuring out who he symbolizes in ir dreams. My ex in my dreams often symbolizes my estranged brother, whom I no longer am in contact with Irl. I cld be wrong though, since these are my thoughts only, and it cld be literal of ur husband reaching out to u in the future. To me, ur actions in the dream show ur heart is free from unforgiveness Irl. Just my thoughts, plz pray and toss what doesn't fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top