The death of my first born son

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The death of my first born son

Post by juewls davis 777 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Hi guy's,
I woke up feeling sick after having this awful dream, as I have been told my dreams could also be literal.

The dream: I was wandering through town, being told different stories about my son Lewis, whom is 26. Some people were telling me he had died, some were saying he was O.K. It was thought he had died on Sunday morning in a hospital. I got to my mothers house and she was none the wiser. lewis had written a letter on the Saturday, so my mum said, look he is O.k. I said, why have the police not told us? i checked the internet for stories. I came across photographs of us all in church first. Then I came across Sunday's sermon, the preacher spoke of Lewis as a lad that had finally sorted him self out, got a job and sadly had died from taking drugs on the Saturday night. I showed my mum who seemed to be in denial about the situation. I was wailing, then thinking it was not true, then crying again. We were just about to call the police but were interrupted by a man with a fractured arm, an older gentleman, who was jolly. (My nan was also in the dream, although she passed away in August this year). I kept reading the letter my Son had written, it was sweet and jolly, telling me he was feeling ill after his wild night out, but he was jolly about it. Some how in the dream it was confirmed to me that my son lewis had in fact died on Sunday morning, I remember thinking I was glad we had made up, as I was not speaking with him a month ago. I just remember feeling devastated and sick about this dream.

In real life my Son Lewis is 26, I had him when I was just 15. My mother brought him up mainly, although I was always around and he knew I was his mum. He has in fact just got his first proper job and is really enjoying it, he has changed a lot and does seem to be sorting him self out. He sent me a text message last night, asking If he could borrow some train fare money on Sunday, and that he could pay me back on Monday. Years ago Lewis was sentenced to three years in prison, at the time I collapsed on the floor and cried and cried and cried....God was with me very strongly and I felt His overwhelming comfort, He gave me a scripture to look at. It was all about the redemption of the first born son. I also heard God say the time of my sons redemption would be when he was 26.

All help is very much appreciated as I need to know what I need to do here, Thank you Julie. X

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The death of my first born son

Post by True Flight on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:39 pm

I have had anxiety over dreams when first waking up, only to find out when interpreted they mean something different then what I first thought.
I think you already have the answer.

I also heard God say the time of my sons redemption would be when he was 26.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:03 am

Meaning salvation....being born again. Dying of his old life, drugs e.t.c......being born into the church.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:03 am

That is what I think God said to me after typing this dream. X

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:35 am

You said it all. Death of the old it appears...Please keep us updated and God bless you and Lewis.

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:18 am

Will do. Thank you.X

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content