son coming home??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

son coming home??

Post by exo152 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:16 am

The other night I dreamt that our son, (who in real life is living in another state with questionable people) walked into our house and stopped before a cabinet and took out his house key to our house (in real life that is the exact spot his old house key is at). He put the key in his pocket and walked on, as if headed toward his old bedroom. Our daughter turned to me and asked, "what did he get?" I answered, "his house key." she said, "good, maybe that means he is going to stay home." That is all I remember from the dream.
The next day he texted me to see if we could make arrangements for a Christmas visit (about 3-4 weeks). This was the first time in a month he had contacted me. I think I know what this dream is saying, but would like some confirmation. Thanks!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: son coming home??

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:30 am

I think that this dream is about your son's literal visit. Perhaps during this time more will be revealed related to positive changes in his life that you and your family will find encouraging.

Can I just add that I think this is something that you may want to be praying into prior to his visit, if you aren't already.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:42 am

I agree regarding the praying. My sis used to have dreams about my bro, and a questionable ex gf, and though the dreams started getting encouraging, we would pray and intercede a lot, based on the dreams, and ultimately he ended up ending the 3 yr horrible relationship.

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:43 pm

Just an update....you were both spot on!! Our son came home for the visit and has decided to stay. He is looking for a job in our area ans has moved back into his old room and is carrying his house key!! Thank you so much!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top