Warior and Beast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warior and Beast

Post by True Flight on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:29 pm

I was observing this dream
The dream was very vivid, there was more detail in the scenery then I usually see.
It was a cloudy misty day, a large barb wire fence and barb wire breast works divided the land scrape. The field was muddy and looked much like a WW1 battlefield.
A large warrior, who was dressed in armor, carried a sword in hand. His helmet was made of wood it looked like a hollow part of a log. His visor was made of bars, like bars of a jail. I saw the face of a man. There was confusion, dismay and compassion on his face. He was standing at the opening in the fence. He was trying to get to another warrior, his presence was that of a beast and his armor was of iron. He wielded a large section of barb wire for a shield in his left hand a carried a club in his right hand. He was evil.
The beast was keeping the warrior from entering to his side of the field, the warrior sent a man wearing a black suit, and the man was small in comparison to the warrior. He was frightened and yelling not me, not me, why me?
The beast struck him down with a single blow, and the man lay face down in the mud,
The warrior moved to the right flank of the beast, the beast came at him and shoved him with the shield then he struck him with the club, time and time again until he was dead.
Then I saw a room, a yet bigger more powerful warrior was sitting at a desk he was dressed in animal hide and fir.
His presence was strong and commanding. He asked the beast why did you kill my warrior, the beast replied “Where was he”. The warrior replied “Four miles in your territory, he was there to feed you”.
I watched this scene unfold in bewilderment.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warior and Beast

Post by True Flight on Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:22 am

Fiscal Cliff
UPDATE: Boehner Cancels Vote! Not Enough Support

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top