The face of George Washington

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The face of George Washington

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:13 am

Good morning lovely people of God,

I had a very interesting dream that I need help with. I usually don't get dreams like this....usually mine are more directed toward a person or a situation but this is national I believe.

I dreamed that I was standing watching men blowing up a building.....they were happy about it like they got away with this big heist or something and were trying to get out of there before they got found out. They got out .........I was not afraid but did not understand what was going on right away....it took me a few minutes to understand what they were doing.....I see them leaving in the cars with their bags and leaving the devastation and destruction behind. They were boasting about how well they did.

Next thing I know I am flying over some mountains but it was brown like in a desert. Anyway I am flying over it and I concentrate on one section and I go higher and realize that I am looking at a face.....the face is George Washington and as I see that he is very mad...the dream ends. praying praying praying

Any help here would be appreciated.

Love in Christ,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The face of George Washington

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:27 am

Hi Connie, I don't have an enterp. But I have to ask a stupid question casue in all honesty I am horrible about history. But is there a building decated or called after George Washington?

Blessing dear one, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:35 am

The Washington Monument is all I can think of at the moment. But it is an obelisk.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:42 am

Thanks Connie, I will be parying about this dream..

Blessing, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:34 pm

Hi beloved Connie,

I did not look at anyone's post on this dream because I did not want any influence.

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sense the Lord was giving you insight to something that might take place or may have already happened.You flying represents you being taken in the spirit and being shown the true heart of our beloved Father/ Washington angry at what has taken place. I sense that our Beloved will expose what has or will take place and these men will not get away with it as they had thought.

Thanks for sharing this as you know my heart is intercession for our Government and nation.

Please toss what does not fit.

Merry Christmas and another Holy Ghost Kiss in the Kisser. kiss :goofy:

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:44 pm

Connie, When I read this, the first thing I saw was "MONEY". George Washington goes to church more than anybody!! (in the offering plate). I believe what you are seeing is a "Warning" to an event that is going on now, that was reveiled to you in the spiritual realm. I feel like saying "sound out your trumpet" (mouth peace), before you see the devastation upon the Leaders face (Pastor). Sometimes Connie, a nation of people means "Church" aswell. I believe by you meditating upon some-things, you will desern them out by their destructive spirits, who carry tools of the devil in their bags. Cheering Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:40 pm

Thanks to both Jeanie and to Halo. Ladies I so appreciate you taking the time to look at an interpret my dream. I felt this is a warning dream also and I am praying as to what the Lord would have me to do about what He has shown me or what I am not to do. I believe this is a dream about the nation because of the face of Washington.....in my dream it stood out to be the nation....but also when it became angry I thought of our heavenly Father not happy with what was happening.

Halo,

I am not sure how the Church fits in this dream but I will pray about that as well. Oh I just re-read the last line of your post again. I think I understand now. I will take the matter before the Lord.

Again many blessings to you both.

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:06 pm

Blessings Connie,

I agree with you this is about our nation. I sense the Lord is revealing his heart to you. Intercession is a key to move his heart on behalf of our nation. Like Abraham.

Merry Christmas I am off to look at lights with my spiritual mom and her husband.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:31 am

Thanks Jeanie.
:christmasbulbs and have fun! Will talk to you more later.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:28 pm

Hello Connie, That was my fist thought as well, but I did not trust what the Lord was trying to tell me at first. I was wondering if it had to do with bombing a building concerning George but now see diffrently.

I believe Jeanie hit the mark on this one...

Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:20 pm

Thanks Lori I appreciate it very much. Merry Christmas!

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:27 pm

--------

Last edited by butterfly on Sun May 03, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:22 am

Hi Butterfly,

Sorry it was family day yesterday...not much time on puter. I do remember that there seemed to be 4 or 5 men. They were carring black and tan bags. Not duffles but bags. Their apparel was like utility pants...light color and shirts not tshirts....some wore leather jackets but a couple were just wearing shirts. I think the vehicle was an suv and I think it was black or dark blue. I did not see street signs or building names. I remember the building was a white concrete that was a smooth finish with a huge whole toward the bottom of the building and it was obviously an explosion. The men were able to walk in and out of it with just a slight tip of the head to get out so the whole was quite large. I don't remember them speaking a specific word, just boasting on their accomplishment.

Love in Jesus,

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top