DREAMING OVER AND OVER ABOUT BABIES AND DELIVERING BABIES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAMING OVER AND OVER ABOUT BABIES AND DELIVERING BABIES

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:49 am

HEY, ALL, LONG TIME NO SEE. I PRAY THAT EVERYONE IS DOING FABULOUSLY!!!!

WELL, I HAVE BEEN DREAMING OVER AND OVER AND OVER ABOUT BABIES. MOSTLY, I AM DELIVERING THEM. ONE DREAM THAT I REMEMBER IN PARTICULAR WAS ABOUT BEING IN A WAR ZONE AND I WAS WITH MY CO-WORKERS FROM REAL LIFE. MY SGT. SAID TO ME, HEY,GET OVER THERE AND DELIVER THIS BABY. EVERYONE WAS SCRAMBLING WORKING HARD. NOW, THERE WAS ALREADY A DOCTOR THAT WAS GOING TO HANDLE THE BIRTHING PROCESS, BUT HIS GLOVES WERE WHITE CLOTH AND THEY WERE BLOODY AND DIRTY. I COULDN'T SEE HIS FACE, BECAUSE HE HAD ON A MASK, WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN NORMAL, BUT HE DIDN'T SEEM TO BELONG. MY SGT. OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T WANT THIS MAN HANDLING A WOMAN WHO WAS GOING INTO LABOR. MY THOUGHT IN THE DREAM WAS THAT HE COULD CONTAMINATE AND MAKE HER AND THE BABY SICK. I HAD ON ALL WHITE, AND AND I QUICKLY WENT TO A SINK AND THOROUGHLY WASHED MY HANDS. I SWIVELED OVER TO THE WOMAN, WHO HAD COLLAPSED ON A SOFA NEAR ME. THE DOCTOR WAS JUST ABOUT TO TOUCH HER, WHEN I HIPPED HIM OUT OF THE WAY. SHE GOT INTO POSITION AND I GOT INTO POSITION, I COULD SEE THE HEAD WAS CROWNING. I WAS SO EXCITED! BUT SOMEONE WOKE ME UP WITH A PHONE CALL AND I JERKED OUT OF THE DREAM. BUT THIS THEME HAS BEEN OCCURRING REPEATEDLY THIS MONTH. scratching chin THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PRAYERFUL INTERPRETATION, WOMEN AND MEN OF GOD. GBU!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAMING OVER AND OVER ABOUT BABIES AND DELIVERING BABIES

Post by MrsLena on Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Are you starting something new?
If so, how do you feel about the process or are there others involved, if so, how do you feel about them

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:55 am

That's almost identical to what I would ask. Are you helping to bring something into existence?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by babyruth on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Are you in any type of Ministry ? from what I gather from the dream is that God is getting ready to promote you to a position of leadership that will encourage other people in their walk with God.. the people that are already in these positions.. God is getting ready to sit them down cause some of them aint right .. there hands are dirty .. & they are hiding behind masks .. 2 faced.. white symbolizes purity and the fact that you washed your hands means you want to do clean work or work that is pure .. someone correct me if I am way off ...

babyruth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Please forgive me for not answering, believe me when I tell you I have literally been in a warzone this last couple of years, but I am hear and willing to do the work. I am reviewing all of my posts because I needed to see what the answers were and you guys were spiritually on top of it. Now I have been traveling and I have written my first Christian non-fiction and need to publish. Meanwhile, I have started another. Prayers, please. God is still stripping me of things. But I am gritting my teeth and walking through.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top