Swallowing a Snake!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swallowing a Snake!!!!

Post by Gail Neal on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:13 am

G'Day All

I dreamed this last night.....

I saw a green corn field, it was full of green corn and almost ready for harvest. On this land was a small hut in which lived a woman and a man (I dont know who these people were) I was watching them go about their lives. Anyway, they both lived and worked on the land (possibly were owners).

The woman was slender and attractive at the start of the dream, and suddenly she appeared very lumpy and mis-shapen, and the man started yelling at her and telling her that she looked evil. An arguement broke out between the two of them and suddenly the man grabbed the woman around her waist and started squeezing her, he was standing behind her and squeezing with both arms around her waist. The woman opened her mouth to yell and suddenly a snakes head pops out of her mouth. The man, grabbed the head of the snake and pulled it out from inside of her. The snake was huge about 3 yards long - the man then killed the snake. The minute the snake was pulled out from inside of her she looked normal again......

I look forward to all of your thoughts on this dream.... I have never dreamed about a snake ever before and this was bizzare, I know there is got to be a message of warning associated with this dream.....

Thanks
Gail

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swallowing a Snake!!!!

Post by butterfly on Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:59 am

-----

Last edited by butterfly on Sun May 03, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail Neal on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:31 am

Hi Butterfly

I have been mulling over a few options: It could be a demonic spirit/attack, it could be a sickness/illness in the future (because there were 2 people it could be 2 days/weeks/months), or it could be a generational curse. Which ever option it is I reckon it will be eliminated.

What I am not sure about is .... Does this dream apply to me or to my family or friends?....

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:55 pm

Gail, I'm glad that you have looked at different factors, this tells me, you have no limitations on God, you are trying to desern out (by looking through-out) the options.
In the dream you are "witenessing" a situation take place, I don't think it pertains to you.

Let's take a closer look at the corn field. Just before Harvest, means an incompletness, which deals with the #2. There were only 2 people to work the fields, that's an awefull lot of work for just two people. What comes to my mind...is the scripture in Matt. 9:37, "The harvest truly is plenteous, but the laborers are few; meaning-Few laborers for the task. I believe you are in a reeping season, meaning the things that you have sown, you will surley-reep....which comes through prayer,giving attendance to God's word, etc., Often at times when something is in creation (Gen 1:2) refers to an incompletness, but however, a deliverance is made, a completeness is brought about till we get the whole picture.

Hope this Helps, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:32 pm

Beautiful one of God,

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sensed the cornfield is a place of Harvest the church/bride has been working in with our beloved Jesus. Which represents the women and the man in your dream in the harvest field. Now this can represent your church or the church as a whole. At first the women/church in the dream appears to be working the field with a pure heart and clean hands. But something seems to be taking place where her heart becomes evil and she has dabbled in some things not of the Lord like witchcraft Divination. Here is what a snake represents.

Serpent: Also Snake: Satan; earthly, sensual wisdom; crafty and cunning; Christ made sin for us; cursed; criticism and gossip, persecution if viper; divination if python or constrictor; beguiling; drunkenness; malice; evil that is sudden; enemies; vileness of hate of the sinner. (Gen. 3: 1; 49: 17; Rev. 12: 9; 20: 2; 20: 2; Mark 3: 7; Acts 16: 16; Matt. 10: 16; John 3: 14; Prov. 23: 31-32; Ps. 58: 3-4; Ecc. 10: 8; Is. 14: 29)

Our beloved father sees what is going on in her heart at first he begins to speak to her about her heart but she does not listen to her husband Jesus. So he has to deliver his beautiful Bride/church by taking more of a aggressive approach from what has come into his beautiful bride that does not glorify Him. I sense that the Lord is revealing to you what he is addressing in his bride/church.

Wow! How wonderful it is that he loves to reveal his secrets and mysteries to his sons and daughters who have ears to hear and a heart to perceive what he saying and doing in the spirit and in the natural.

Please toss what does not fit.

Merry Christmas precious one.

kiss
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail Neal on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:00 am

G'Day Halo

It is Christmas Day - down under in Oz and I send you and your family best wishes for a happy, holy and peaceful Christmas.

I loved your interpretation, I am thinking along the same lines as you. But you gave me another insight into #2, recently I have been having dreams which constantly brings up #2.

I have never been baptised by water at a born again Christian, and to me that is a sign of incompleteness, my new year resolution is to find a breakthrough church and be baptised, that might put the #2 to rest....

Have a wonderful Christmas, precious child of God.
Gail

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail Neal on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:06 am

Hi Jeanie

Thank you for your insight - it was interesting to read the different interpretations of snakes. This one was definately a python and the colours were very bold.

I am going to think about your interpretation and mull over it with my sweet precious teacher the Holy Spirit of God...

I wish you and your family a Happy, Holy and Peaceful Christmas.
Thank you so much for your insight and for taking the time to write to me - Godbless you.

Gail

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:13 am

Your Welcome Gail, Merry~Christmas to you and your family aswell, Hope you have a good one....God Bless

flower Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:43 pm

um the snake can be a lie .the woman may hav taken on board wat someone has said and it has distorted her..tha man takes it out,,and she is restored..are they pastors??? :clap: D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail Neal on Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:27 am

Dont know Dreamster.....

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:02 am

1) in
Greek mythology the name of the Pythian serpent or dragon that dwelt in the
region of Pytho at the foot of Parnassus in Phocis, and was said to have
guarded the oracle at Delphi and been slain by Apollo

2) A
spirit of divination

Acts 16:16 "And it came to pass, as we went to
prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us,
which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:"

Other
references to snakes - Lies and deception:

Genesis 3:13 "And the LORD [Yahweh] God said to
the woman, What [is] this [that] you have done? And the woman said, The serpent
deceived me, and I ate."

Speaking
of Satan the deceiver:

Revelation "12:9 And the great dragon was cast
out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, who deceives the
whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with
him.

Hope this helps dear one.

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail Neal on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:37 am

Dear Hisbeauty4ashes

Thanks for your insight - I must admit you have totally lost me, because I could not connect with your contribution, but I thank you so much for your input.

I prayed on your comments over the last couple of days and have not received any revelation, so I will let it go - probably does not pertain to my dream.....

Have a blessed day and thank you again
Gail

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top