A Wedding Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Wedding Attack

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:21 am

My brother told me that a guy named Noah was having his wedding at a bar. This was a very positive, selfless thing in the dream. By having it in such a place, so many people would be able to go that wouldn't be able to attend a "normal" wedding (or reception, I'm not sure) due to their social status or whatnot. In fact, it felt like he had made a wise or crafty move by doing this, and his doing so made him even more respected by everyone. My brother told me that something like 7000 people were going to attend throughout the day.

At this point, it felt like I was watching a movie. I saw a lady sitting outside on blanket near a pond, and there was a small group with her. She was the leader, and the others were all her "disciples," if you will. The lady had a gun. One of the disciples was an old lady(J) from my former church, and the lady handed the gun to her and sent her off to do something with it. (J) walked to the nearby parking lot and found a car that belonged to one of the wedding guests. The car stood out to me - it was quite bizarre and unique. The body of the car was of an old, small economy car which is probably one of the cheapest and least valuable cars possible. The body was old, although not rusted, but the paint was faded. However, the wheels were top-notch. The owner of the car had put these big wheels on it with shiny rims (like some gangster car). Well, (J) took the gun and shot both of the tires out on the driver's side. Then, she walked around the back of the car on her return trip to the group that she came from, and she shot the back side of the car as she walked by. The owner of the car (or someone closely connected to it) appeared and was, of course, upset at what had happened to the car. She pulled out a handful of change (dimes and nickels) and threw it at the blown-out tires.

(J) returned to the group. The leader asked her to return the gun. I knew that the leader was going to go into the wedding and shoot Noah, next.

In real life, I've only ever known of one person named Noah, and it was only by reputation while I was in high school. He's a guy that's a few years older than myself and who I had never met (or seen) face to face. However, as an adult, I actually met him a couple years ago, completely by surprise. Of all people, he was the guy who sold me my furnace. I don't know anything else about him, or if this dream is even about the guy. However, when I woke up, his last name was repeated in my thoughts, which was never said in the dream.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Wedding Attack

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:13 am

wow

You just described my car. lol! It's a Chevy Venture mini-van with ridiculously expensive and inappropriate chrome rims. lol! It came that way.

So this wedding is actually a commitment.... the forum, ministry, book, website, etc, which we want to draw in people from everywhere.... not just churches. One of the main purposes for my book, is that I want to draw non-Christians to God through it.

I just bought this car because my other car's transmission went, last month. Throwing change?

What is his last name?

Last night, I dreamed I was a bride and needed to do my hair for my wedding but didn't think I would have time to get it done before the wedding was to start.

Um............... in light of my post to the moderator's the other day, not caring for this dream.

Mia NOT lol!

Last edited by Mia Sherwood on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:20 pm

It reminds me of what Jesus said about the supper, when many people foun excuses why not to go. Then it was tol to the servant to call everyone, so the house would be full.
Maybe it is a ministry to call many people to the Lors, preaching the gospel.
On the other hand maybe there is someon (or more person, community) who is jealous.Maybe a Jezebel type of person.
Please toss it if it is not what the Lord tells you.
Blessings.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:07 pm

This dream has been bothering me all day, and I am pretty confident that it's related to the site. I'll be praying for you in regards to this.

The guy's last name is "Maslonka," since you asked.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top