Meeting Rihanna the singer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting Rihanna the singer

Post by MrsLena on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:17 am

Had this a few days ago

Scene 1
My husband and I were out of town, he called me at 6am, and I spoke to him briefly. My mom was next door sleeping (in real life she's visiting me).

Scene 2

Scene changes, I'm at home,not familiar, but kind of reminded me of my childhood a bit, was wearing a tshirt and pants(but in my head I hadn't taken my morning bath) came downstairs to talk to someone and then I hear someone singing, as they walk in, its the singer Rihanna lol! , I say hi, and she greets me.
I had my phone and I now was preparing it to take a pic with her. She was apparently meeting a friend who was waiting in another house at the back. 2 neighbors of mine also came out, 1 had a regular camera and said she would take a better pic, that we could take a group shot. So we were all in the process of waiting for her to start walking bak, so we could have her take a pic with us, when I woke up. I also wanted to take with my cell phone camera so I can have one to quickly share with folks online immediately.

Please any thoughts on this? God bless you all

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting Rihanna the singer

Post by MrsLena on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:46 am

What comes to mind, is that God is going to set up an opportunity, when I least expect it, and maybe this is a heads up that it is coming soon. It may require the assistance of some one close to me, to help me maximize that opportunity.

In the dream my emotion was that of excitement, and I couldnt wait to share it with others, and so it was a great feeling emotionally. It'll be an opportunity that will get me excited, and longing to share with others.

Symbol: camera, can be memories or visions. So perhaps an insight into the future, visions of whats to come.

Please feel free to add on your thoughts. God bless you

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top