Dream about Obama and Michelle!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about Obama and Michelle!

Post by MrsLena on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:10 am

This was a few mths ago

Scene 1
I was invited to have lunch with Pres Barack and Michelle. I was in their living room, very comfortable, legs on the couch, and my sister was there too. We were all sitting down, and watching tv lol!

Scene 2
I was now in the car with them, Michelle was driving, and Pres Obama was at the back of the car, I was in front passenger seat. Obama asked me about my uncle, and how he was doing, said he was an old friend of his. I was surprised that they knew each other, said they went to school way back.

Please any thoughts on this? God bless you all

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about Obama and Michelle!

Post by MrsLena on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:54 am

Emotions: Excited, felt so much favor.
I believe this dream is more symbolic, and not literal, though I wish it were laugh
Living room, sitting down=favor
watching tv=visions, insight into whats to come

It appears this dream is telling me God is setting me up (again) for a great opportunity.
Michelle driving==someone else is in control, and will be used to assist me
Obama asking about my uncle==again the opportunity will come about through the assistance/connection of someone I know well.

Any thoughts on this?? Its all making sense, and appears tied to recent dreams I have had.

God bless you all.

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kathy.cavoores on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Hi! I'm not an interpreter. Just some thoughts concerning your dream. I think your interpretation is correct. I would only add that it looks like the people you will go into ministry with (the car) are people you ordinarily wouldn't feel comfortable around. It seems to be their ministry (she's driving) and the man in the back seat could possibly be a back seat driver...maybe not. To me, for Obama to say he went to school with your uncle might possibly mean they are just alike...either in character or morals....since they went to same school. :hearts:

kathy.cavoores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:13 pm

thanks, but I was actually very comfortable with them in the living room, and in the car, didnt feel uncomfortable at all. Almost the way I would around family or close friends of the family, laughing and talking.

Normally in my dreams, car represents my life in general.

Currently my older cousin, is assisting me with some stuff, and she reminds me of Michelle, in regards to her personality and the respect I have for her.

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kathy.cavoores on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:16 am

wow I thought you might say that! I guess I was thinking that I (myself) would feel a bit uncomfortable with the President and First Lady. I would think from the dream that God was showing me that I would NOT really feel uncomfortable with this couple in real life. Anyway, I hope I did not offend you. If I did, I am sorry. In my own dreams, my life in general is not represented by a car but by a house. Funny isn't it? If I had this same dream it would mean something completely different for me. That is the challenge of dream interpretation I guess. God bless! Have a wonderful day. Looks like your future is going to be pretty nice too. :hearts:

kathy.cavoores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:38 pm

I think this is a literal dream except for obama and michelle. They represent people that you feel the same way about.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:05 pm

kathy.cavoores wrote: wow I thought you might say that! I guess I was thinking that I (myself) would feel a bit uncomfortable with the President and First Lady. I would think from the dream that God was showing me that I would NOT really feel uncomfortable with this couple in real life. Anyway, I hope I did not offend you. If I did, I am sorry. In my own dreams, my life in general is not represented by a car but by a house. Funny isn't it? If I had this same dream it would mean something completely different for me. That is the challenge of dream interpretation I guess. God bless! Have a wonderful day. Looks like your future is going to be pretty nice too. :hearts:

Thanks so much kathy, I completely understand :coool: . I woke up and laughed about it, because in the dream it was them, but the way I acted, it was the way i would act with someone I knew well, regardless of their position of influence.

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:I think this is a literal dream except for obama and michelle. They represent people that you feel the same way about.

Thanks Mia, ironically though I had this dream months ago, its somewhat playing out now, through my aunt I mentioned earlier. The role she is playing, is helping me get a job (driving the car), and Obama in the back seat appears to be the person of influence, that she is helping connect me with. It is now making even more sense and I believe the manifestation is coming forth any day now, and I cant wait to share it!!!! happy dance

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:34 am

Amen!! Thanks for the confirmation. Can't wait to hear the rest.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top